Buffy the Vampire Slayer

The WB (ended 2003)

gabfan31

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Fan Reviews (962)

• The Chosen Televsion Show. It alone stands against the bad dramas and unwatchable reality programming. This is the best show ever.

I guess the reason Buffy is my fave television show of all time, and always will be, is because it was the first show I ever watched religiously. I can't exactly remember what age I started watching it, but it would have had to be about the age of nine or ten. I know that's young to start watching such an adult show, but as I've grown and continued to watch Buffy, every now and then I get a joke or something from the episode(s) that I didn't get before. Although I knew of Buffy's presence, because I was young I didn't get a chance to start watching it on T.V before season five (although I had seen season one on tape). From then until the end I watched it, and in the meantime I collected all the other seasons on DVD. Words can't express how much I like this show, and I will probably continue to watch it so many times over until I am very old.
FX