Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Superstar

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Apr 04, 2000 on The WB

• So the guy everyone always picked on in high school is Mr. Big Shot huh???

This was a very confusing episode at the beginning. Jane Espenson as always wrote a fabulous episode. Jonathan is her favorite character so it's not surprising that she wrote this one.

It was amazing to see something that was so different than usual. It was really freaky though seeing Buffy all afraid of a few vampires. It was odd to see that all those things that you remember Buffy doing Jonathan had done.

I loved how Buffy realized that Jonathan seemed just too perfect and Buffy asking Anya about alternate universes and stuff was incredibly funny. Anya trying to tell Buffy to get out of Xander's basement and all was quite amusing too.

I found it very amusing that Giles had a Jonathan swim suit calendar. It was fun to see that look on Giles' face like 'what are you talking about I don't have that calendar?'

Jonathan giving Buffy advice about Riley was a good point I liked that because it was obvious that Buffy was off since the body swap with Faith where Riley slept with Faith. Buffy should have felt angry with Riley for not realizing that she wasn't her because Tara knew Buffy wasn't Buffy without ever meeting Buffy.

This was an interesting episode to watch I also like that Adam wasn't affected by the spell.
FX