Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Wild At Heart

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 1999 on The WB

• It's a love triangle?

I gotta say that I loved Buffy's punning in the beginning. She was just brilliant and amusing. I loved that Spike just happened to appear when Buffy was claiming that she was tired of the pathetic vampires and then he got taken by the Initiative proving that he himself is pathetic.

I loved when they were at the Bronze and Willow was going on about things being predictable there and then Giles shows up. I loved listening to the gang teasing him about his 8-Tracks and his lonely home that he was trying to escape. Veruca's band playing there was not an upside. That scene was when you could really tell that Oz and Veruca shared something and that they were attracted to each other.

The relationship between Willow and Oz made this episode so incredibly painful to watch it was almost like watching a train wreck. I hated seeing that Willow was so jealous of Veruca and it was even worse that Willow became way out of character at the end after she found Oz and Veruca together. It was cool to see that side of Willow all ready to curse but it was out of character for Willow. I loved when Professor Walsh was talking to Riley about the dogs that attacked her. I loved when Oz and Veruca as Werewolves nearly attacked Walsh because I've never liked her so I was really hoping that they would kill her. It's mean but true.

Seeing Willow after she had found Oz and Veruca together was really depressing. It was so sad to see Willow just walk into the street and almost get hit by a car. It was nice though that Riley saved her when Buffy couldn't get there in time. It was so nice to see Buffy trying to make Willow feel better too. It was so cute to see that. Buffy and Giles talking at the end was really nice. I loved that Buffy just hoped that Willow didn't use her for a role model of how to work things out after Oz. It was heartbreaking to see Oz go though.

This episode was incredible but painful all at the same time.
FX