Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Wild At Heart

Aired Tuesday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 1999 on The WB

• Willow : " Oz, don't you love me ? " Oz : " My whole life, I've never loved anything else " Very overwhelming.

Broken hearts. Two loves part ways. Zillow ends :( I'm not going to sound very upset because honestly I didn't like Oz very much and if he didn't leave then there wouldn't be a chance for Tara to be introduced. Willow starts to notice sparks flying between Oz and a musician called Veruca. Veruca starts flirting with Oz but he rejects her. One day he wakes up with Veruca in the middle of the forest and he finds out that she's a werewolf too so in order to get her locked up with him so she dosen't hurt anyone he starts kissing her near his cage. The next morning, Oz and Veruca were sleeping in the cage naked when Willow comes in. Willow gets upset and walks the streets like a zombie and then she almost gets hit by a car but thank goodness Riley was there to save her. The angry witch starts to make a spell to punish Veruca and Oz when Suddenly Veruca appears and they start fighting. Then Oz comes in and threatens Veruca. Oz and Veruca both turn into werewolves and start fighting. Oz wins and attacks Willow but Buffy pulls him away and shoots him with a tranquiliser. Oz wants to leave and him and Willow have a very intense scene where they say goodbye. I loved it. Romance plays a big part in Buffy the vampire slayer and this episode really proved that. Broken hearts lead to dangerous situations. Xander had a really small part in the episode and Anya didn't make an appearance. Didn't get much violence other than the werewolves fighting. More emotional than it was scary. It was very intense and depressing but in a powerful way which fills me up with the thrill I want to experience and the thrill I never expect to be this strong from Buffy the vampire slayer. Season four is my third favorite season but I have to say there were a few really lame episodes before this one like Beer bad. Oz leaving really changed the show and especially with Willow. My favorite character from this episode : Willow !!! There is nothing like an upset, angry witch. Favorite quotes : Willow : " Oz, don't you love me ? " Oz : " My whole life, I've never loved anything else "

Hottest character from this episode : Oz !!!! Favorite scene : When Veruca and Oz attacked each other for the first time infront of proffeser Walsh. Great stuff !!