Burn Notice

Better Halves

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 01, 2011 on USA

• This episode has amazing choreography. I really enjoyed this episode seeing Michael and Fiona as a real married couple going undercover.

This episode has amazing choreography for the dancing, fighting and gun scene.

And I personally loved thedance scene that doubled as surveillance!

I really enjoyed seeing Charisma Carpenter, aka Cordelia Chase, in this episode!

The gunshow down was epic and I thought it was choreographed amazingly with our favourite couple.

I also really appreaciated seeing Michael and Fiona as a married couple going undercover!

Best episode I've seen in a while. 9/10

A nice episode here today. I actually didn't mind the little sub-plot with Jesse and Sam working together. They're both funny, that could work in the future, but obviously their scenes were thrown together at the last minute.

The main storyline with Fiona and Michael was near perfectly-written. They had great jokes, they had a plot that was easy to follow, you had the return to TV of the voluptuous Charisma Carpenter and you had a lot of action as well.

The ending was a nice cliffhanger too. Will the show kill her off? We know Michael escapes this, but how? Can't wait. Nice penultimate episode.