Burn Notice

Center of the Storm

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Aug 05, 2010 on USA

7.2
    I remember a few summers ago when Burn Notice first premiered. It was the talk of the town, it was so fresh and so original, and now it just seems to have lost a bit of its luster. Burn Notice follows a simple formula: Michael uses a fake name to fool someone, they find out his name but they still let him help them, and together they beat some bad guys. Tonight, they followed that formula to a tee.

The show is still worth watching, in fact I wish it would get some Emmy love for a change, but this is not one of the better episodes.
  • Really solid episode. Great secondary story and character.

Second watch even better than the first. This is such a solid episode. I REALLY like Cole and the actor who portrayed him. REALLY a lot. I also think he has an interesting story. I personally think his story is interesting enough for a spinoff. Like he goes off to Antigua to think. Thinks a lot about Michael and gets caught up in a "helping" scenario of some kind and then, because of Michael's intervention, goes in to a similar line of work fighting for the little guy. I can't believe anyone wouldn't think this was a stellar episode. Michael and company were in form. I think Michael and Fiona's relationship have reached a new level of maturity. Jesse fit well and haters need to get over it. He's in and he fits. Finally, Ms. Reynold's has a first name! This was a classic BN ep, with, IMO new maturity on many levels.