Burn Notice

Dead Drop (1)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2007 on USA

• Awesome

First time I seen Sam started a case alone, it was fun to see that. Also the team up with Fiona was a great 2 combo I see their starting to like each other as friends that refreshing. Later the would need Michael help when things get complicated as they know their working with heroine dealers. Sam later gets capture and Fiona escapes in the meanwhile man dies while trying to tell Michael why he got blacklisted, now the others wants Michael to come in.
  • good episode...

Sam helps a woman that is being blackmailed by a heroine dealer. Meanwhile, Michael says he's too busy to help, but does end up helping when Fiona and Sam get in trouble. Sam was captured and Fiona got away. Michael attempted to meet with the man that burned him and finally did. However, right before the man could say anything important he was shot. Intersting. It shows that someone wants Michael alive. I liked seeing Sam and Fiona work on their own case. When they were in the car "staking out" it was halarious. Overall, good beginning to the last episode with an interesting story and great character development.
  • Review

I really like the new look of Nate's brother. I could actually see him turning into a series regular after this episode. Maybe as another assisstant if Sam winds up dead in the next episode. I'm not sure that he will, but if he does it would set up the brother brother connection in season two. Simalar to Weston, I have no idea what is going on either. I thought the big turning point of the season was going to be Micheal getting face to face with Cowen, but that meeting left a little more to be desired as Cowen is shot after about a grand total of two minutes of screen time. We were given no answers, other then the fact that Cowen might not be behind the burn as much as we thought he was. Overall, I thought the epsiode worked well as a set up for the finale. It seems like they just got finished doing this storyline in Flase Flag though, where the clinet turns out to be in on it. I think they needed to spread those episodes out a little more for me to really get into it. Overall though, solid set up. Can't wait for finale.