Burn Notice

Dead Drop (1)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2007 on USA

• Review

I really like the new look of Nate's brother. I could actually see him turning into a series regular after this episode. Maybe as another assisstant if Sam winds up dead in the next episode. I'm not sure that he will, but if he does it would set up the brother brother connection in season two. Simalar to Weston, I have no idea what is going on either. I thought the big turning point of the season was going to be Micheal getting face to face with Cowen, but that meeting left a little more to be desired as Cowen is shot after about a grand total of two minutes of screen time. We were given no answers, other then the fact that Cowen might not be behind the burn as much as we thought he was. Overall, I thought the epsiode worked well as a set up for the finale. It seems like they just got finished doing this storyline in Flase Flag though, where the clinet turns out to be in on it. I think they needed to spread those episodes out a little more for me to really get into it. Overall though, solid set up. Can't wait for finale.