Burn Notice

Do No Harm

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 22, 2009 on USA

• It's great to have Burn Notice and Michael Westen back on television. What a solid return for a great show! We last left off with Michael's door exploding and that's exactly where we start off…

Michael helps a single father named Kenny, whose son suffers from a heart condition. Kenny lost his savings to con men after investing in a "miracle drug" for his son – and that's just the client of the week. We also get to see an entire different side of Michael. Broken, bruised and mad as hell about getting almost blown up.
    Of course at first he thinks Caprica-Carla has something to do with it, but it turns out she wants to hire him to find out who it was that did try to kill him.

Meanwhile, Michael takes on a case to keep things focused while he tries to bring order back into his life.

More Thoughts on 'Do No Harm': - "Brushes with death are like snowflakes. Each one is unique and icy cold." – Michael
    - "I want my brother out of jail! I want answers! I want my life back!" –Michael
    - I liked Campbell, but I'm not sorry to see him go.
    - Loved Fi getting so pissed off at the con woman that she kicked the crap out of her – awesome scene.
    - Michael and Sam interrogating the guys was great, the knife scare, the blindfolded 'who talks first' drop, all played to perfection.
    - The fight with Sam at the loft really showed us how out of control Michael's anger was, and it was unsettling to see.

Bottom Line: It's great to have it back!!

More at www.theplurp.com