Burn Notice

Entry Point

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jul 15, 2010 on USA

• Kendra needs to go. Seriously.

As if the previous episode didn't feature enough of Kendra, she dominates a main plot arc in this installment. If it wasn't for the fact that she was clearly suffering and getting played in magnificent form by Jesse, I'm not sure I could have handled it. Navi Rawat is insufferable.

Hopefully, this episode is the end of her involvement with the story, as Team Westen seems to have all the information that they need to move on to her employers. And it served the purpose of demonstrating Jesse's value to the team, bringing him more into the fold. This is good because it continues to change up the dynamic, and because it also means that it will be all the more painful when Jesse learns the truth about his burn notice.

The other plot thread was a bit weak. While it's great to see Alan Dale in just about anything, who didn't figure out that it was Selina from the very beginning? I also wasn't thrilled with the client, who was just plain annoying most of the time. Not Kendra-level annoying, but not the kind of character I would look forward to seeing again.

Perhaps most notable about this episode was Gabrielle Anwar's wardrobe. Is this a normal thing for the show? If so, I'm not complaining. Between the sheer white top at the beginning and that blousy thing at the end, I no longer have to wonder what she looks like topless!
ESQUI