Burn Notice

Hard Out

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Aug 11, 2011 on USA

• By far the BEST episode of the season , finally an episode where as you watch it you say to yourself "This is the ass-kicking aggressive micheal westen i remember from the good old days!" :)

Micheal goes on a CIA Mission with agent pearson and Jesse where they have to extract a guy from this meet thats being held in an island in the carribean , meanwhile back in miami Fi and Sam are busy with another mission which involves stealing a weapons truck in exchange for the information about the bomb , a pact between Fiona and one of her contact Armond.

Tonight's episode of Burn Notice was really good, but it was not great. We really saw the old Michael as he took risks and gave us a step by step narration on how to survive this situation. There was action, there was explosions, but something just felt a little bit off in my mind. Even though they were tied up and at gunpoint there never really was a feeling of danger and I should have been accustomed to that by now. For all of the "risky" operations they take, they haven't really been in trouble in one for awhile, so I guess I was surprised when I did not really "believe" they were in danger tonight.

The writing was decent, and it had all of the usual elements, but personally I have seen better.

ESQUI