Burn Notice

Loose Ends (2)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2007 on USA

• Review

Season one has come to an end and while I can say that there was not one epsiode that was able to earn anything higher then a 9.7, no episode went below an 8.7. This show is consistantly good and I cant wait to catch up on how they wrote the first epsiode of season two. They can go anywehre with thi, but the most obvious way seems that Micheal will begin to work for the people that burned him. As to why he was burned in the first place: maybe it was as simple as they needed someone who was a top spy to do things in the United States and they picked Michael. I hope we learn why he was the one that was chosen and I hope they flat out come and say it instead of making assumptions that we knew what the writers are talking about.

The episode itself was good, but lacked some finale fever. Weston and Fi had one final goodbye, but Im sure we will see some more of them next season. The mom and the brother have been written out of the show it seems, which is fine by me. I actually liked Nate in the last two episodes, but Im not heartbropken that he may be gone for good. Micheals rescue of Sam was very well done and overall I thought the arch for season one was both well paced and executed well. Cant wait for season two.
MNT