Burn Notice

New Deal

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jun 06, 2013 on USA

• Why you can not keep this show going?

To the producers I will never watch anything you put on again if burn notice don't keep running.
  • New Deal

This could be the season that breaks all the rules. With Michael in a deep cover for the CIA, we finally get a glimpse of what his spy days could have been like. Add to the fact that it's been 9 months, you realize that this is some serious stuff. Michael himself in a voiceover talks about how a cover like this can change a person forever, and will that impact the rest of this season? Nearly every plot thread that this show started with is already wrapped up, and mainly what is left is how/when/if Michael can get Fiona back into his life again. That'll be the destination of this final season, I think. Overall it was a highly stylized episode, which is unusual for BN, which usually plays it straightforward with their explosions and women coincidentally walking in front of the camera in bikinis (don't worry, this episode has both). It started with one of the best opening scenes the show has ever had, and could be a clear warning to the viewer. This season won't be like any of others before it. Great episode, great start to the 7th, and final, season.
  • New Deal

I do not like the direction this season appears to be headed, with separation between Michael and the gang, and not having the team try and take down the government, but rather cooperate with it. That being said, this was still a pretty strong Burn Notice, that hurt in a way as we had to come to the realization that it was the last season finale we will get.

Some good action sequences, but it could have been better.
USA