Burn Notice

Past and Future Tense

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jul 22, 2010 on USA

• "You know Michael Westen? Is he your Target?"

This was a really interesting episode, Russians / Soviets are usually always in a great deal of spy-related material because of really, well World History. But I must admit, unlike other shows and movies - Burn Notice came thru with a much needed, modernized and realistic episode. Russian wet work jobs are usually handed out by the KGB and it would be interesting to see if we see another team later on this season or maybe next.

The whole scaring the Russian, Alexi, in Russian dialect was absolutely phenomenal. Why is that, no matter how scary you can make things seem in English, Russian just seems to take it to a whole other level solely on the language. Tying in Burt Reynolds was phenomenal and well, the surprise ending with him was rather a twist, I might say, I didn't see coming. As ominous as endings go, the whole "conversation" between Michael and Fi at the end was by far really reminiscent of the conversation he had at the loft with his mother. As far as leaving him speechless, those women just have the perfect method of doing that.