Burn Notice

USA (ended 2013)

w4u

Burn Notice Fan Reviews (212)

• One of the most underrated shows ever

This show is just perfect. From start to finish. Every episode is fun to watch, has amazing pacing, has amazing characters. This is the kind of show that only comes along once in a decade. Anyone who refuses to watch it is an idiot!
  • Fan Too Late

Only started watching after Burn Notice had been cancelled, but love the show. They left it in a great place to pick up again with a movie or spin-off, so we'll just have to hope...

Spin-off Ideas:

Axe / Chuck Findley, PI

The Charley Westen Chronicles: (8-10 years later) Hardy Boys meets Spy Kids meets Mission Impossible
  • Looking for those sun glasses..

My son wants to dress up as Micheal from Burn Notice for his piano recital. Running around looking for the beige suit and aviator glasses. He will look just like him. I just got a TV that I gave to my mother (didn't care to have one before) and I am impressed and watch from eight AM to three AM and getting other people to watch Burn Notice.
  • I can't believe Burn Notice got Burned!

I loved this show and am really disappointed that they cancelled a quality show like this one yet they renew so many god awful shows with the horrible canned laughter and bad acting. What were they thinking with this one?
  • SO SAD

i am so sad that this show is no longer. i wish another show with the cast could be made.
  • My favorite obsession

I've been watching Burn notice since the very start. Even when i moved to another country and my TV provider didn't air the episodes, I found a way to watch them. I found a new TV show to be obsessed with soon after, and even though my friends and family may tease me and say that I gave up on Michael by becoming obsessed with a new show, Michael Westen and his clan will always have a special place in my heart.
  • Burn Notice

This is a perfect show it has everything for everyone my favorite show
  • Best show ever made

You will always be my fav .. Good bye Micheal Westen
  • nick 1

it will be missed
  • WOW!!

This season was just insane. It completly blew my mind from the first ep to the last. I've always thougth of Burn Notice as an above average show, but this season it just exploded. Litteraly. I have to go back an check all the shows i've watched through the years, but right now i think this is the best final season i've ever watched. They really brought out the big guns, lost of action and an unbelivable amount of good guest actors!

*Spoiler*

I'll admit that i got really pissed of when he killed his "friend". But that was the changing point when he went darkside.

He has really turned in to a good actor over the years.

Wow, just wow. Im gonna miss this show, this season was really emotionale.
  • Perfect Ending

That was the perfect ending to this show. The whole time i was wondering who he was talking to. Now we know. Best final i have ever seen. I can't think of a better ending to this amazing show. Thank you
  • great finale is this the end

after surviving the big blast, fake funeral full of sunshine, they are together with Charlie in a cottage surrounded by snow. Michael says to Fiona "what do I tell him" Fiona reply's" the truth tell him the truth I am Michael Weston, I used to be a spy". I'm gathering this is the end of Burn Notice.

Man that sucks just when a series is really good the writers give up.
  • How will this go down..

Michael will become James.

He will take over and become a rogue.

I'm telling you this because that's the path this has to lead to.

He can't be CIA anymore, it's clear in 7x11.

He's not suicidal, he's just tired of the BS and he will basically fight for the causes he believes in. In his own way.

Sadly, this unto itself could lead to a new series which in a way could be more akin to one of my favs which is "Leverage". But with more of an edge.

As for who will die in sacrifice. Fiona, I suspect.

This isn't going to be a happy ending where Michael and Fiona raise his nephew like he was his own son deal. Nope.

But they I could be wrong, so, 2 more episodes to go to see where this leads.
  • Michael a murderer...

Michael murdering someone attempting to come to his aid and doing it the same way his brother was murdered, to me, killed a lot of the value of the series. Horrible, horrible decision by the writing staff. I don't see how Michael can walk away from the series alive now, or how anyone could want it.. Invites tragedy and signals the meaningful end of the series three strides before the bad.
  • Could see the writing on the wall.

Loved the show but these last few episodes are so annoying with Fiona narrating them ! And when mom quit smoking & took on the kid it was doomed.
  • All Great Show's must come to a END

THANK'S BURN NOTICE!!!

YOU'll be MISSED!!!!
  • robot sound track is ANNOYING

I'm finding season 6 almost unwatchable because the so-called sound track is so irritating.

Lots of cheap drum machine noise (to show us kiddies that it's REALLY! exiting!) instead of a real sound track.

Is this simply a cost-cutting measure in an otherwise well-produced show? What happened to the "music by John Dickson" type of score that added so much to the visuals?

I used to rate this show a 9, but it's so hard to watch that now it's a 6--all because of the background audio.
  • hard to replace when you get a burn Notice-

another great episode. it had all the exciting elements. Fiona was hot as always. Michaels nemesis was like this Stone Cold interrogator from hell or Texas. but being the pro spys both smiled at the end of Michaels psychedelic bad trip bonanza. it reminded me of an old spy movie with Michael files,the.

Fiona sure has got down the movies with that little car. even advertising it at commercial time. and negative, it's a two parter. I hate two parters. they should have this a two hour show that's leaving if you more since it's the end of the series. there's talk now say in there will be a new style Burn Notice but without the main guy.
  • With the addition of a baby

I love this show.

But as soon as the baby was introduced the "Jump the shark" was started.
  • This show works

I love every love how the plots love how Michael is made of sad that its the good ones die have to be subjected to crap like graceland hotincleveland the land of tv, they still don't get will just watch reruns of Law and Order, Andy least these were the good old shows that rocked.
  • This is appointment television baby!

I have been a fan of Bruce Campbell and Sharon Gless for years in their various starring roles. I was not as familiar with either Jeffrey Donovan nor Gabrielle Anwar, though I had seen a limited amount of their work. That said, I do troll for new series premiers regularly and when Burn Notice premiered in 2007 had it on my schedule to watch. From the two-part pilot to present day I have not missed a single episode. I will even find myself watching re-runs of episodes I have already seen several times, - I am a Burner and we Burners should have a 12-step program 'cause once you're hooked it sinks deep down in your blood and there is no turning back. :-)

When I heard the news earlier this year that this season, season 7, was to be the final season of Burn Notice, I could scarcely believe it. Why? The show is always at the top of the ratings, is a fan favorite and is used to premier new shows on the network. So why end the most popular show on the USA network? I have had to accept that no answer that is given will ever appease the heart or mind of the true Burner - we will still be crushed. But the reality is - no matter how long the show could have been produced, at some point there had to be an end. And how best to approach that end? On your own terms? Or dictated by the fickle whims of fate? The cast and crew of Burn Notice decided to dictate their own terms, to go out the same way they came in - and though my heart is breaking, I love and salute them for making this call for themselves and for the fans.

So, thank you Bruce Campbell, Sharon Gless, Jeffrey Donovan, Gabrielle Anwar, Coby Bell, Matt Nix and all the cast and crew of Burn Notice who have done such an amazing job over these past 6+ years now. Your efforts have been very much appreciated, celebrated and will continue to be long after the last "That's a wrap" has been shouted on the sets of Burn Notice. Job superbly done! Thank you!
  • Over Your Dead Body on Crime and Consequences TV!

Fans of Burn Notice will be riveted by Crime and Consequences, a forthcoming serio-dramedy to web TV. Crime and Consequences delves into the dynamic lives of a group of detectives working in the dangerous Hillside Division of Southern California.

To make your mark on the hottest new web series, visit Crime and Consequences at . Who knows, maybe you could end up appearing as a dead body the next award winning production web TV production!

Check out or to learn more!

• Spies don't get fired; But Actors who play Spys DO!

or the show ends, which means the actors are Laid-off which is basically like being fired. :o(

I loved this Show, it was the best thing on .

I will miss it. I hope they do a few movies later.
  • I don't care if the spycraft is fake, the show's a blast.

This show has the right character chemistry, great action and fun stories, so if you're the kind of person that wants some classic good-guy action and doesn't freak out over minor technical inaccuracies, you should get a kick out of this show. One of its more appealing aspects is it has a bottle episode contained within a long term plot, so even if you don't watch every episode you can still see a stand-alone story start and finish within that episode.
  • Love this show

The entire ensemble is terrific !. It is a great show and I just found it .
  • I love this show

I hope here will b more shows
  • what ???

I cant begin to understand how this show gets renewed over and over again. Terrible acting. Incredible poor storyline. A waste of airtime.
  • just right

I love this show because I love spies, heists, and rooting for the underdog. Moreover I like a bit of easy escapism (to Miami's warm and sunny climate), some suspended reality (how many times can you escape a building that's surrounded?), and a show that isn't intent on gratuitous sex, violence and language to try and draw attention to itself. It's light hearted fare for a friday night where the good guys usually win. It doesn't take itself too seriously and you end up feeling like you want to try one of those "spy tips" some time.

I had some serious concerns over the direction of the show at the beginning of season 5, and the styling of the show at the beginning of season 6. Mostly because it's dangerous to mess with a winning formula. However a winning formula can only last for so long before people get bored, so I understand the reason behind the changes. Somehow Burn Notice continues to work for me though, and I'm always excited for the next episode. At the end of the day, the characters have me hooked, so I'm very forgiving of any bumps along the way in terms of plot or styling.

For those of you who have been hooked from the beginning, you'll appreciate this. My wife and I had this conversation the other day... how will they end the show? Michael old and grey writing his "memoirs" and flashing back? One of the main characters dying? Michael and Fi settling down? My personal preference... the four main characters (sam jessie fiona michael) walking off into the Miami sunset, ready to fight more bad guys, but with the story left untold, leaving it up to each individual viewer to fill in the future for themselves.

What do you think?
  • The best show on TV

This show is so well written and portrayed that I don't miss an episode.
  • Vital Daily Requirement

Burn Notice is unique in action, explosions, humor, suspense, mystery, drama, character building and even the music gets an A+. I've lived a long time and this show is the best there has ever been and probably ever will be. TPB need to put their personal issues aside and guarantee the fans that the best posiive thing will be back for an indefinite length of time. Also to add to it's qualities is that the good guy always win, there is always some type of justice done and Michael and Fiona are a true love story filled with devotion and friendship. I love this show.
ESQUI