Burn Notice

Sins of Omission

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 26, 2009 on USA

• Victor, two Sam's and Jay Karnes! A girl can die happy! Review after the jump…if you need me I'll be running away to Nicaragua with Jay Karnes. What?..

Michael's ex-fiancée (Sam, played by Birds of Prey's Dina Meyer) seeks his help in freeing her son, who was kidnapped by a black market dealer named Brennen (played awesomely by Jay Karnes, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy)
    Meanwhile, Michael has to get to Victor, the guy who tried to kill him. Of course there hand battle was the best I've seen on the show, I only wish there was more!!

This episode was probably one of the best episodes not only of the season but of the series, not only did it have the usual spy gadgetry and goodness, but the progression of Michael's larger story arc was in full effect. More Thoughts on 'Sins of Omission: - Gotta say Michael Shanks has been great as Victor
    - the modified disposable camera as taser was great! I want one! - The fact that Jay Karnes played a bad guy that was actually onto them from the beginning was a refreshing change of pace.
    - We learn why Michael ended his relationship with Sam, to be with Fi!
    - Bottom Line: A let-down after last week's excellent episode, but Fi was in top form in this one! Can't wait for more Victor in next week's ep!

Next week: Season finale time!! I can't believe it's come so quick!

More at www.theplurp.com