Burn Notice

Where There's Smoke

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jul 29, 2010 on USA

• This show is never lets me down and the cliffhanger was in one word, JUICY.

I missed the first ten minutes but I got home just in time to see Fiona and the client kidnapped. So in comes Michael, Sam and Jesse to save the day. But that's not all folks! Because they were kidnapped on the day a bankheist was planned we're throwing in a special surprise guest. That's right for the price of one kidnapping were throwing in the extra help of Mrs. Westin to keep the gang focused so they can solve one kidnapping in order to be able to rob a bank later that day. Forget the ShamWow, this is what I call a deal! Now back to the review, the gang save the day, like they always do but the last ten minutes are where it gets good. Madaline tells Jesse to watch his emotions because even though Fiona and Michael don't always see the same thing they are always going to be together. Then knowing how Fiona feels about Michael and his handling of Jesse after burning him Michael boldly lies to Jesse saying he has never heard of Simon. All I can say for Michael is Ahh-Ohhh! Now that's what I call Music...I mean a cliffhanger! Sorry for the pop-culture references, I guess I forgot to take my medicine this morning. ;)
CW