Burn Notice

Where There's Smoke

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jul 29, 2010 on USA

• There may not have been fire but it was HOT

I LOVE Burn Notice. I thought that this episode was an excellent showcase of Fiona's many skills. And boy, can she kick ass!!! I loved how she got them out of trouble, and Sam just was backup for her. She's smart, beautiful, sexy and deadly. What a great combo. She's been looking better & better, IMO. And then the scene where she and Michael kissed? HOT and a long time coming. I was so happy to see them back together. They have chemistry off the charts.

The main characters were also excellent as usual. Bruce Campbell was outstanding with the "ball & chain" references, as was his repartee with Gabrielle. I'm warming up to Jesse and felt bad he got his heart broken. Loved how Maddy did the bank heist prep, and then got out of going to jail. Her character rocks, except for her smoking like a chimney. I wish they would have her quit - it really annoys me how she's so unhealthy, and a bad influence for kids watching. Her house is filled with smoke, yet they have people staying there all the time. Have you ever smelled a house like that? It's disgusting and everything has to be ripped out and thrown away. Just too much reality in that part (my FIL died from smoking) to be a total hour of enjoyment for me. PLEASE have her quit smoking, especially if she doesn't smoke in real life. It's a danger for all of the actors/crew etc and an unnecessary plot device. Thanks.