Butt Ugly Martians Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2003)

Rules of the forum

ponic3

[1]Mar 22, 2006
    • level: 25

First if your reading this I'd like to welcome you to the Butt Ugly Martian forums. Next since we only have 1 page feel free to get more people to hang around here. Next look for repeat threads if you see them please report them. Try not to flame a new person or someone who has made a repeat thread I know it's hard just ignore it and report it. Also if someone is making disruptive posting such as bashing a character on a regular basis don't give them attention notify a mod by reporting them or notify me because I can also delete posts. Please if you'd like t express your dislike about a character try to do it in a way that will not hurt someone who likes that character. Look for older threads with the search engine or scrolling through some pages before making a new thread. Also if the same one is being made over and over you can make an official thread on it and PM me if I deem it worthy I'll glady pin it. If you have any more problems with the forum or there's disruptive posting you can tell me or put it here but try not to make this a complain thread, flaming thread and also try not to cram this thread too much. Another thing if you feel a thread has been unfairly locked or that your posts were unfairly reported talk to me and I'll see what I can do. I'll add should I feel it neccesary so thanks for reading this, enjoy your time here and welcome to

ok not literally I'll be seeing ya around

PS: my job is to keep the peace on the forum I'm not an evil dictator that will attempt to make impossible for you to enjoy your time here

Edited on 01/17/2007 2:45pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sailoryue

[2]Apr 17, 2006
    • level: 13
    you posted this twice O.o

edit: or not. i see a major gltich here. i aint reporting it tho. i dont suport this stie very much *pokes siggiez8
    Edited on 04/17/2006 10:19pm

ponic3

[3]Apr 22, 2006
    huh no I didn't

sailoryue

[4]Apr 23, 2006
    • level: 13
    i know. its just one of those new stupoid anoing glitches that came with the new layout. last night i couldnt post a URL i coppied.

ponic3

[5]Apr 24, 2006

well that stinks

Shayera-Hol

[6]May 31, 2007
    • level: 20
    ponic3 wrote:

PS: my job is to keep the peace on the forum I'm not an evil dictator that will attempt to make impossible for you to enjoy your time here

Are you sure you won't be as evil as you are at TT forum. Okay, I'll observe this rules.

ponic3

[7]Jun 4, 2007
    hi *waves*