TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2001)

Pairings?

Experiment628

[1]Mar 28, 2007
    • level: 6
    I've only really heard of two (not counting OCs and slash), Buzz/Mira and Warp/Mira. I have one, XL/42, and i was wondering if there are any others.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Botangirl

[2]May 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    Buzz/ Ozma????? XR/ Mira ?? well XR anyway

elblooderino

[3]May 3, 2007
    • level: 17
    Yick. I don't like Ozma.

Botangirl

[4]May 4, 2007
    • level: 10
    me neither!!!!

Experiment628

[5]May 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    BOOO OZMA. D: D: D:

I actually wrote an XR/Mira fic. XD; It was completely one-sided, of course...

elblooderino

[6]May 8, 2007
    • level: 17
    Of course.

IluvCartoons

[7]May 31, 2007
    • level: 3

Buzz and Mira, or Mira and her exboyfriend who that bunty hunter in the epsiode "Starcrossed."

Jgirlpopush

[8]Jun 30, 2007
    Who's Ozma?

Shadegriver

[9]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 4

That Boyfriend Bounty Hunter of Mira's in Starcrossed name was ROMAC an I Apathize and Hate that Episode so much and also A Zoo out there, Anything with Dr. Omar in it; Beasts of Karn,Millental bugs,Return to Kran you pick I Apahize and will Hate all Omar Episodes till doomday.anyway I atleast thought I would tell you that Bounty Hunters name. I Thought that Booster and Petra would of made A Good Couple I also Love Xr and 42.

As for Buzz and Omar Furrbanna fo fanna I HaTE EVEN Thinking about it. I Laughed my Head off when Tad Stones and Bob Roth and Bill Moth stop Omar from Kissing Buzz at the Start of the Episode of Return To Karn it was to Die for,nice to see Tad and Bill and Bob share my cause to not have Buzz Lightyear be incoupled by that Dr. Omar crap.

Blacksteel

[10]Nov 13, 2011

Of course there are other pairings. There are loads of pairings and combinations if you put your mind to it! As for what is canon, however, the ones established by the show itself are Buzz/Ozma, Mira/Romac, and XR/42. You could probably push it a little and say one-sided Booster/Petra, too. As for romances within Team Lightyear, there are none officially (unless you count XR/42), but I know a lot of people like Buzz/Mira. I am personally quite fond of Mira/Romac and find it strange when people pair NOS-4-A2 up with organics when he hates them so much...

IluvCartoons, the bounty hunter's name was Romac and he appeared in "Star Crossed". Very good episode!

Jgirlpopush, Ozma Furbanna is one of the most honoured animal research scientists who took residence upon Karn to study its wildlife. She appeared in the episodes "The Beasts of Karn", "Return to Karn" and "Millennial Bugs".

Shadegriver, Ozma wasn't in "A Zoo Out There". That was the episode with the Chlorm kidnapping senators. Also, her name is Ozma, not "Omar", and Petra is officially with Plasma Boy; I don't think it'd be fair to Plasma Boy if Petra were to drop him for Booster. AndI don't think the producers/writers stopped Buzz and Ozma kissing in "Return to Karn" because they did not like the pairing; Buzz and Ozma officially kiss at the end of "Millennial Bugs" after all, and if the producers/writers didn't like what they were doing, why would they write it in the first place?