Caillou Forums

Wednesday 9:00 AM on PBSIn Season

Worst Show EVER!!!!

Do you like this show?

vietnamesepride

[21]Jul 7, 2008
    • level: 1
    well i used to love this show
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Elementer117

[22]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    Yeah, I liked the puppet segments, but it just sucks now....well, it always sucked, but the puppet thing was cool

lilred524

[23]Aug 3, 2008
    It's not that bad of a show. My kids have learned from it so I put up with it. Just wondering if anyone can help me find a certain stuffed animal that was shown in the episode "All Wet"? It was with the kids singing and it's a little stuffed bunny. My son has the same stuffed animal only a dog and it's beat up and ready to be thrown out. He LOVES it. I mean LOVES LOVES it and I don't know what will happen if we don't have another one to replace it. Any help would be great!

tiggertine

[24]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 12

Well, of course it sucks to you. It's supposed to be for 3-year-olds. My little brother used to watch this show.

Anyway, I've always thought Caillou was kinda cute, and nowhere near as whiny as, say, Hannah Montana/Miley.

RedSoxFan274

[25]Nov 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    ohnomaam wrote:
    Caillou is a crybaby. But the show's not totally awful.

I used to really like this show, but now I realize its negative influences on kids; he has bad, whiny, behavior basically--so I'm kind of torn. I'd have to say I agree with that statement the most.

brattywoman

[26]Dec 30, 2008
    I stopped letting my son watch Caillou after I saw an episode when he colored all over a library book and wasn't disciplined at all for it. When he returned the book it wasn't a librarian, but a mother to one of his friends and she told him it was okay. I was floored. How is that okay? On another episode his father and gradfather took him to the park for ice cream and he whined and yelled at them the whole time. I've even seen one where he hits his sister and the mom just says, "Caillou, that's not nice", all sweet like. I hate that this show is even on the air. I would be happier if his behaviors had consequences and they taught the viewers more. As of now, they just see that they can whine whenever, do whatever and not get in trouble.

agent_0042

[27]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 66
    Caillou is what it is. The level of hate directed at the show sometimes is unbelievable. Yes, the show does have its problems, I'll admit that. But in fairness to the show, I honestly believe the writers attempted to address some of these issues and improved the quality of the program in its most recent season. Also, Caillou's Holiday Movie was amazing.

That_TV_Dude

[28]Feb 25, 2011
    • level: 24

My baby cousin saw this show, and he changed for the worst. He was even doing Caillou's tantrum and always wants to have things his way. Before he saw this show, he was a kind young boy who got along well with everyone, but after seeing this show, he became a spoiled brat and some of his friends left him because of his attitude. I convinced my aunt and uncle to block this show, and it took a while for him to be the kind boy he was. I hate this show.

MadameCat

[29]Mar 15, 2011
    • level: 16

That_TV_Dude wrote:

My baby cousin saw this show, and he changed for the worst. He was even doing Caillou's tantrum and always wants to have things his way. Before he saw this show, he was a kind young boy who got along well with everyone, but after seeing this show, he became a spoiled brat and some of his friends left him because of his attitude. I convinced my aunt and uncle to block this show, and it took a while for him to be the kind boy he was. I hate this show.

He was so whiny! I watched this show too (for a little while) and started to scream and whine for whatever I wanted...

...but after a while I started to grow up and stopped whining around 5, realizing it was useless.

woahwoah678

[30]Apr 27, 2011
    • level: 28

He was only bad in the old seasons.They should only watch the new seasons,NOT the old ones.Caillou was such a brat in the old seasons,like in Rosie Bothers Caillou.I can't believe he kicked his own sister out of his room.But his WORST episode was Caillou Joins The Circus.