Caillou

PBS (ended 2006)

Caillou Fan Reviews (64)

4.9
  • Got it over a few channels in the past, and last saw it on Hallmark Asia. Hallmark, if you're reading this...

I first saw this programme on NTV7 (yes, the channel I'm pocotting - seems that they're dropping the good stuff and screwing up the remaining good stuff they have), and I can like totally relate to Caillou. From his antics as a big brother to his troubles at preschool, I have experienced it. I was amazed by the amount of detail in Caillou's tribulations, and how much I could relate to them. Then NTV7 cancelled it for some show with flying squirrels and moose, and needless to say, I was put off - I can't click with that!

Hallmark then took over airing it. I was fairly upset because I don't have satellite then - I mean, why must I pay for something that's free elsewhere? And my parents are adding to my burden by not wanting to sign up for satellite. In the end, my Aunt who lives with my grandparents gave in and signed up, and I was happy again.

Happy, until the July 2003. Hallmark dropped Caillou. And the worst part is, they never aired the second season.

So, here I am, having not seen Caillou in two years, wanting to see the second episode. NTV7, Hallmark, Bring back Caillou, damnit!