California Dreams

The Last Gig

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Dec 14, 1996 on NBC

• Last Song of the Dreams

This is my favorate episode of the show and also one of my favorate finales. I really don't know how else it could of ended but I felt this episode was the proper farewell for the show and the characters.

There isn't much I can say about this episode but this one is really all about the characters interactions, what they all decide and do. I won't say too much about it these are things you have to see for yourself but they will really grab at your emotions.

Jake is the one that is really strugling the most, he doesn't want the band to come apart but they have to. It's a common thing in life, we all are different people which means we want different things and are going to go different directions. And once the time comes we can't stay we have to go the direction we're destined to go. Jake though isn't alone I can tell from all of the characters faces, they also feel the same way they don't want to go but they have to, they've all chosen their destinies.

My favorate moment were near the end with Jake and Tiffini both love one another deeply but it's just not in the card for them to stay with one another. So both kiss and bid farewell to one another. Down to the last shot where we see Jake close the door and take off to the future.

Well I grew up with this show along with all the charcters and I'm going to miss all of them, espeically Jake whom is my favorate. The Dreams will never be done as long as we remember them.