We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Californication Forums

Showtime (ended 2014)

Wow, Mia=Gracie from The Nanny

pangaeus

[1]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    I knew she looked familiar, but I had to check imbd for to be sure. She looks must better as a brunette, but this role is quite a shift from The Nanny!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Pippy15

[2]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 3
    pangaeus wrote:
    I knew she looked familiar, but I had to check imbd for to be sure. She looks must better as a brunette, but this role is quite a shift from The Nanny!

Well, she was a child on The Nanny. Now she is an adult.

Feltoo

[3]Oct 16, 2007

Pippy15 wrote:
    pangaeus wrote:
    Well, she was a child on The Nanny. Now she is an adult.

She sure is..

Sure shed s a differentlight on those Nanny reruns that keep popping up

shocker713

[4]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 21
    She'd definitely give Sarah Jessica Parker and Kirsten Dunst a run for their money in a Hot Body/Weird Face contest.

supaman01

[5]Oct 18, 2007
    • level: 10
    shocker713 wrote:
    She'd definitely give Sarah Jessica Parker and Kirsten Dunst a run for their money in a Hot Body/Weird Face contest.

lol, i was just thinking that.

caseybocook

[6]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 7
    She looks slutty on this show.

Pippy15

[7]Dec 28, 2007

caseybocook wrote:

And you are boring

Plonked

[8]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 16

Its a bit hard to see her as an adult, from The Nanny to Californication. Especially seeing her naked, I still see her as the cute sweet little girl from The Nanny. Damn we saw her grow up on that show. I understand how some people have comments printed like above.

Pippy15 wrote:

caseybocook wrote:

And you are boring

Pippy15, Mia is ment to be a slutty, slim, beautiful teen that wants to get laid, so dont critise caseybocook by saying that he/she is boring. That is exactly what the writers want her to be.

GROW UP!!!

Edited on 12/29/2007 3:33am

Pippy15

[9]Dec 29, 2007
    Plonked wrote:

Its a bit hard to see her as an adult, from The Nanny to Californication. Especially seeing her naked, I still see her as the cute sweet little girl from The Nanny. Damn we saw her grow up on that show. I understand how some people have comments printed like above.

Pippy15 wrote:

caseybocook wrote:

And you are boring

Pippy15, Mia is meant to be a slutty, slim, beautiful teen that wants to get laid, so dont critise caseybocook by saying that he/she is boring. That is exactly what the writers want her to be.

GROW UP!!!

Actually Mia's look is not slutty looking at all. Her looks are deceiving. She acts very slutty yes i agree with that. And by the way have you actually looked at the crap caseybocook is saying. Is she here to just say its crap or contribute some reasons why she feels that way.

Kusonaga

[10]Dec 29, 2007
    • level: 6
    I'll admit to being stunned by the shift from Nanny to Californication, but I've been able to disconnect her from the role in mind, since you don't immediately see it off the bat.

idrisguitar

[11]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 2
    shocker713 wrote:

difference is dunst and mia have beautiful faces.

sarah jessica parker looks like a horse, not only that but i think she isn't a great actress either. sorry i form quite narrow minded opinions of actresses early to be honest, i cant watch anything with her in, just like a cant watch any film that keira knightley SPEAKS in. she cant act to save her life.

anyway back to californication, yeah it is a contrast but i kind fo didn;t notice it because she played the character well.

Pippy15

[12]Jan 26, 2008

idrisguitar wrote:
    shocker713 wrote:
    difference is dunst and mia have beautiful faces. sarah jessica parker looks like a horse, not only that but i think she isn't a great actress either. sorry i form quite narrow minded opinions of actresses early to be honest, i cant watch anything with her in, just like a cant watch any film that keira knightley SPEAKS in. she cant act to save her life. anyway back to californication, yeah it is a contrast but i kind fo didn;t notice it because she played the character well.

Yes, i agree that Sarah Jessica Parker is sort of horsey faced. There are a few actresses I'd put into that category. But, i like SJP. Loved her in Sex and the City. But i think the actress that plays Mia is very cute.

lady_joanne85

[13]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    my god, i just realize who she is after i read this topic... she is really change... i never really like her character in The Nanny...and i don't like her character in here too... especially when she stole F*cking & Punching from Hank... i really want to punch her in the face

lyghthouse

[14]Feb 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    It's always great to see an actor take on a role that is such a departure from a previous role they had.