Californication

Girls, Interrupted

Aired Sunday 10:30 PM Sep 24, 2007 on Showtime

• Hank tries to help Becca see that there can be happy endings but gets sidetracked by Mia's problems

This show wasn't quite my favorite, although I have to say that's all relative because i still am in love love love with the show. I am getting a little tired of Mia's antics since she is clearly doing a lot of this on purpose, although how much can you blame a 16 year old kid for the kid of stuff that she is pulling. I think the reason she bothers be so much is that I want Karen and Hank to get together so much and I know that somewhere down the line him having slept with Mia is totally going to derail that. I also felt really bad for Becca in this episode. She just wants a family and not just any family but her own and all of the stuff that keeps going on is making her kinda unhappy. Although she is a pretty insightful kid for being 12 or however old she is. The stuff with Hank's agent was pretty funny, some nice comic relief for the seriousness that was this episode. I almost died laughing when the nipple clamp thingy pulled off his nipple. So funny.