Camelot Forums

Starz (ended 2011)

Episode Discussion - 1x07 "The Long Night"

dpebbleson

[1]May 12, 2011
    • level: 23

Please post your opinions/comments/discussion topics on episode 1x07 "The Long Night", to be aired on May 13, 2011.

-Spoilers are not allowed;
    -Bashing ships/characters is not allowed;
    -Discussion is welcome, arguing is not;
    -Be respectful, keep it cool.

Thank you

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

The_Nobody101

[2]May 13, 2011
    • level: 4
    Good episode

Finally, the show's getting interesting again.

boom-moo

[3]May 14, 2011
    • level: 75
    I agree, the show moved somewhere with this episode Morgan's scheme is crystal clear now and by having Arthur and his close ones around to watch, she has gotten to learn very useful information to carry out her revenge more effectively.

IDK399

[4]May 15, 2011
    • level: 2

Unfortunately after this episode, I've starting to loose interest. Granted this show has great potential but its moving along too slowly. We already now who's the good, the bad and the ugly. So... what next? It seems the writers are holding out for the last couple of episodes.

haldrey

[5]May 16, 2011
    • level: 22
    Excellent and interesting episode. This show maybe sometime moves a bit slow but it is never lame.

CjTl2005

[6]May 16, 2011
    • level: 11

I don't know what people are expecting. This isn't supposed to be Ren and Stimpy. I think the pacing is just fine as it is. This was a very interesting episode with Morgan merely toying with Arthur and his men. They haven't a clue yet.

dpebbleson

[7]May 17, 2011
    • level: 23
    Rather atmospheric, yet uneventful episode. I liked it, especially the music. I understand this is a big setup for what is to come, and I hope the slow pace of the past episodes pays off in the last three episodes of the season.

amaryllis88

[8]May 23, 2011
    • level: 20
    What I don't get, is does Arthur seem like he's blind? His sister, in the very first episode we met her, tried to kill him, and take over the crown....that's not a forgettable moment. It's not like she forgot to pick him up from soccer practice or something...that seemed like a major thing happening.

So, why is he forgetting it? Why is he not ambivalent about feasting at Morgan's house, he seems all about uniting, and being harmonious, but he's not seeing true intentions. As soon as she invited him over, I knew she was hatching up something, especially with the attack on the castle, I'm sure people saw that coming from a mile away.

I'm with Merlin in his thinking, "I'd like to see the bodies," of the dead soldiers that are supposedly on the field from this mysterious attack. Arthur is putting way too much trust in Morgan, why is he doing that? If somebody tried to kill me, I'd be very cautious around them...I wouldn't be meeting up for cocktails!

meee223

[9]Oct 26, 2011
    • level: 8
    Canadians, like myself, are only getting to watch this series now, on CBC. Can someone please explain episode 7 to me, The Long Night? Morgan seemed to be planning something but I honestly have no idea what. I just can't figure it out. What the heck was going on in this episode??????