Camp Candy

NBC (ended 1991)

Camp Candy Fan Reviews (3)

7.1
  • Rest in peace John Candy.

This show reminds of my busy Saturday Morning Cartoon Schedule. It was one of the first shows on in the morning and I remember it very vividly. I remember laughing my pubescent butt off watching this show. John Candy was one of the last great slap stick slobs. It had that same great hand drawn look as the smurfs and others like it at the time. It was a great show. I can't remember any of the characters excpet John. The kids were kind of forgetable.It was a fun kids show. You did not learn anything, you just had fun watching. Now if only I could find it on DVD to buy, I would.
  • Are you ready for the summer?

When John Candy died in 1993, we lost a gifted comic. But he made a Saturday morniong cartoon version of Camp rumamuck. It's called Camp Candy and John Candy provide the voice of himself. The kids in the camp are fun to watch. John playing the hen to a group of kids, the series is outright magic. the Show can't go on forever. It was cancelled in 1991 one year before NBC took out the Saturday moring cartoons they should have done that years ago, but still I like "Camp Candy." I hope it comes back in repeats to relive the comedy of John Candy on the small screen.
  • Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this show. Highly recommended!!!

Brilliance. Absolute brilliance. I haven't seen such performances on tv since the time...I can't even envision a time when I had so much fun watching this show. Highly recommended!!! I love the movie based on the music, story, direction.All these three are very good.I love love this movie very much.