Camp Lazlo

Lazlo Loves a Parade / Are You There S.M.I.T.S.? It's me Samson

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Lazlo Loves a Parade: Lazlo builds a float for the Prickly Pines Parade. Are You There, SMITS? It's me, Samson: Samson becomes a bully after he thinks SMITS is throwing balls at him. LOL!

7.3
    Well, here's one of those fare episodes where it starts out bad but turns to good.

Lazlo Loves a Parade: Another lame episode writen by Mike Roth and JG Quintel. That mayor was disgusting and disturbing! I couldn't bear look at him. Also, the episode was childish and I have no idea what IOU stands for. The Squirrel Scouts were out of characters. They think there're gonna lose to a bunch of bean scouts. How cares?! It's just a float! Good Grief! Samson on a pogo stick was pointless. I guess the Squirrels learn a lesson.
    EPISODE GRADE: D+

Are You There, SMITS? It's me, Samson: Now here's a greater episode. Samson is now fed up with everyone picking on him and now it's time for Samson's revenge. Well, the ball factory has trouble with balls and they keep hiting Samson. So, I wonder where the other ball in the other episodes came from? The episode was a well smart episode. Unlike the last one!
    EPISODE GRADE: B+

What can I say? I think Samson needs to explain where he got the pogo stick.

FINAL GRADE: C+
  • Another great episode from Camp Lazlo.

This episode is just another example of how great this show truly is. This is one of my favorite episodes, and I could watch it over and over again. It is humorous, especially when Samson tries to act tougher toward the other scouts at camp in the first part of the episode. Also, in the second part of this episode, "Lazlo Loves a Parade", the plot was clever and the animation was excellent. Just like the "Camp Lazlo" series itself, it was fun to watch. I would encourage anyone out there who likes a good cartoon to watch this and enjoy it.
  • This episode is okay

I like this episode okay. I like 'Are You There S.M.I.T.S.? It's Me Samson' better, though. I think the mayor of Prickly Pines is just disgusting! In the credits, he was more disgusting. When Samson accidently offended the Scoutmaster in the Sky by his dance, he was hit with balls no matter where he goes. Samson is sick of it, and he becomes a bully. He bullies by making people chew food for him and takes a picture of Fred's mom (Fred is the walrus camper). When Samson wakes up, he wakes up to find his armor gone and every camper angry at him. In the end, we see Lazlo and Raj with Chef McMuesli practicing something, I don't know what it was.
  • Moral of today's stories: Borrowing without permission is Never okay, and being a bully magnet is actually better than Being the bully! :idea:

I've waited sometime for this new "Camp Lazlo" episode & it seems my patience is well-rewarded! Joe Murray's finally gotten back into hiding adult gags in children's cartoons! 15 years ago, animators couldn't even Dream of being able to get away with an ugly character like the Mayor unless he were a villain. Even when "Ren & Stimpy" did it 12 years ago, it's still creepy to watch. Having the mayor looking the way he does makes sense. Nobody Tries to hide the fact they're disgusted by how he looks! His personality matches the way he looks! The Mayor thinks Lumpus' picture looks uglier than he does! While Lazlo tried to make his float look perfect (& Does in the Mayor's eyes,) Lazlo still realizes borrowing without asking for something 1st is the same as stealing, & gladly returns everything he borrowed back to the rightful owners. The lesson Samson learns, is much harder. Samson's at peace with Camp Kidney & everyone in it. Samson's not a tough guy, but he's fine with who he is. Yet when Samson makes 1 mistake in his Tai Chi routine, he thinks he's really ticked S.M.I.T.S. off as a torrent of many balls come raining down on him! Samson isn't safe, not even when he's naked in the shower! Soon Samson's hiding under a bed where no balls can get him but soon gets angry with his cramped quarters & threatens insanity if another ball hits him! Samson realizes 1 force on Earth greater than a ball's a pillow. Samson's finally beaten the pain getting unfairly dealt to him! 1 great danger of power's Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely! Soon Samson's no longer a likable wimp but a bully gone mad with power! The more powerful someone feels, the greater the fall when the power gets taken away. Samson's nothing without armor & knows it! But he's unexpectedly saved when a bunch of balls hits everyone But him! Samson realizes from now on, he should never be a bully because ulitmately, the person a bully hurts the most is himself! Love this show! :D
  • Probably my favorite in Season 3 so far!

Lazlo Loves a Parade: It started out pretty good and it just got better and better as it came towards the end on the episode and that mayor guy was creepy O_o he just got wierder and wierder as the episode ended. So anyways Lazlo decides to build a float for the competition after a flier flew in his face. It was cute to see him and all his friends build a boat.

Are You there S.M.I.T.S? it's me Sampson: Oh my god.. I almost busted a gut from this episode Sampson goes absolutely mad with power and rage in this episode which just made me laugh hysterically! and him getting hit with balls had returned once again it prbably explains why he gets hit with volleyballs in episodes.

Great Episode!
  • LOLZ! I just saw the SMITS part. but for a awile i couldn\'t figure out what Smits meant. And Sampson looked oddly pink in this episode...

7.8
    LOLZ! I just saw the SMITS part. but for a awile i couldn\'t figure out what Smits meant. And Sampson looked oddly pink in this episode... I gave this a 7.8 because it wasn\'t exactly the best episode but it was pretty silly (as usuall). I thought it was hillarious when Lazlo said (after Edward said he and the other campers would get revenge on Sampson): YEAH! Let\'s beat some dough!! (shows him litterally beating dough) Yay! Help Mr. McMuelsly (sp error, i know)!-- I thought that was absulutly histerical. So, yes, I think a 7.4/10 it just the right rating.