Camp Lazlo

Lazlo Loves a Parade / Are You There S.M.I.T.S.? It's me Samson

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 22, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Lazlo Loves a Parade: Lazlo builds a float for the Prickly Pines Parade. Are You There, SMITS? It's me, Samson: Samson becomes a bully after he thinks SMITS is throwing balls at him. LOL!

7.3
    Well, here's one of those fare episodes where it starts out bad but turns to good.

Lazlo Loves a Parade: Another lame episode writen by Mike Roth and JG Quintel. That mayor was disgusting and disturbing! I couldn't bear look at him. Also, the episode was childish and I have no idea what IOU stands for. The Squirrel Scouts were out of characters. They think there're gonna lose to a bunch of bean scouts. How cares?! It's just a float! Good Grief! Samson on a pogo stick was pointless. I guess the Squirrels learn a lesson.
    EPISODE GRADE: D+

Are You There, SMITS? It's me, Samson: Now here's a greater episode. Samson is now fed up with everyone picking on him and now it's time for Samson's revenge. Well, the ball factory has trouble with balls and they keep hiting Samson. So, I wonder where the other ball in the other episodes came from? The episode was a well smart episode. Unlike the last one!
    EPISODE GRADE: B+

What can I say? I think Samson needs to explain where he got the pogo stick.

FINAL GRADE: C+