New upcoming shows: J.O.N.A.S and Welcome to Mollywood

NachoSwordsman

[1]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 9

As I read on a interview, Demi Lovato is starring in a new tv series Welcome to Mollywood and the Jonas Brothers are starring in a their own show called J.O.N.A.S. I don't know if it will be good though. This is the official discussion. The interview is below.

The film stars Disney's newest hot acts, the sibling musical act Jonas Brothers and Demi "the second coming of Miley Cyrus" Lovato, as attendees of a musically inclined camp for youngsters. When Lovato's character is heard--but not seen--singing by one of the camp's rock stars, she unwittingly becomes the subject of a hunt to find the new talented prodigy.

Prepare to see a lot more of Lovato and Jonas Brothers in the coming months. Lovato is currently working on her new series Welcome to Mollywood, and Jonas Brothers are filming J.O.N.A.S., both of which premiere in September.

Edited on 07/05/2008 2:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sweeeaaaterrr

[2]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 15
    That is awesome!!! I can't wait for those shows to come out!

leeseygirl

[3]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 46
    Sweeeaaaterrr wrote:

Me neither.

J.O.N.A.S! is about the jonas brothers playing spies hiding their identities as spies. Mollywood is about a girl named Molly who gets a role on a sketch show and rises to fame.

biggestlostfan

[4]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    they sound good actually the JB said they are only going to start filming J.O.N.A.S. in september, but they already did the pilot i think

dudette2018

[5]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 17

"Demi "the second coming of Miley Cyrus" Lovato"

What? Her and Miley are two completely different people! It annoys me how people constantly compare them. I'm excited for Mollywood, but it seems like Disney is just trying to make another Hannah Montana. I don't even want to think about J.O.N.A.S. The Jonas Brothers were great before they were Disney pop icons. Disney irks me.

lae10

[6]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 40
    leeseygirl wrote:
    Sweeeaaaterrr wrote:

Me neither.

J.O.N.A.S! is about the jonas brothers playing spies hiding their identities as spies. Mollywood is about a girl named Molly who gets a role on a sketch show and rises to fame.

I can't wait for these shows. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna love them.

nickel2006

[7]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 48
    I don't think I'm watching either.

biggestlostfan

[8]Jul 7, 2008
    dudette2018 wrote:

What? Her and Miley are two completely different people! It annoys me how people constantly compare them. I'm excited for Mollywood, but it seems like Disney is just trying to make another Hannah Montana. I don't even want to think about J.O.N.A.S. The Jonas Brothers were great before they were Disney pop icons. Disney irks me.

they compare everyone to miley, its ridiculous JB are doing great as it is, they really didnt need a tv show

insomniac360

[9]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 21
    Um, shouldn't this belong in the Demi Lovato forum? Or the Jonas Brothers forum?

chanelissweet

[10]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 29
    hopefully there acting skills improve because on camp rock it was pretty bad

philcrush

[11]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    no their acting skills were pretty good.

Kitsy345

[12]Jul 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    dudette2018 wrote:

they compare everyone to miley, its ridiculous JB are doing great as it is, they really didnt need a tv show

I agree. I love the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato, but Disney does have a tendency to over promote everything. And then people start hating on them.

The Jonas Brothers were great before Disney, they really don't need a tv show. I just hope they concentrate on their music more. Well there is nothing we can do about Disney...Either way, I'm going to end up watching it haha. Lol.

NachoSwordsman

[13]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 9
    insomniac360 wrote:
    Um, shouldn't this belong in the Demi Lovato forum? Or the Jonas Brothers forum?
    No it shouldn't! Don't ever speak of that again!

insomniac360

[14]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 21
    NachoSwordsman wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    No it shouldn't! Don't ever speak of that again!
    Okay... O_o

biggestlostfan

[15]Jul 10, 2008
    Kitsy345 wrote:
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    dudette2018 wrote:

I agree. I love the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato, but Disney does have a tendency to over promote everything. And then people start hating on them.

The Jonas Brothers were great before Disney, they really don't need a tv show. I just hope they concentrate on their music more. Well there is nothing we can do about Disney...Either way, I'm going to end up watching it haha. Lol.

lol me too

lae10

[16]Jul 10, 2008
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    Kitsy345 wrote:
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    dudette2018 wrote:

lol me too

Me three!

racheeel

[17]Jul 10, 2008
    • level: 18
    I think both of them having tv shows this fall will be good for them physically. After touring the whole summer I'm sure they'll be extremely tired. & acting will give them a chance to chill out for a bit. Still have work but it wont be so demanding.

lae10

[18]Jul 11, 2008
    racheeel wrote:
    I think both of them having tv shows this fall will be good for them physically. After touring the whole summer I'm sure they'll be extremely tired. & acting will give them a chance to chill out for a bit. Still have work but it wont be so demanding.

I agree with you.

Jesusfreak1098

[19]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 10

J.O.N.A.S. just sound kind of dumb to me. But all the teeny boppers will watch it. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe they will stop sucking at acting. Maaaaaayyyybeeeee...

As for Mollywood( which i heard is being retitled as sketchbook) I am very excited about. 1) Demi can act. 2) She is less of a " make me a pop princess" like that sell out miley cyrus. Hopefully demi does not become like that. Plus demi is a songwriter, not just a singer. And her voice shows emotion so thats good. But back top the actual show.

I'm excited about it because it will be a clean version of Saturday Night Live. They confirmed that there will be fully produced sketch scenes so thats a plus plus all the behinds the scenes " molly becoming accustomed to holly wood

leeseygirl

[20]Jul 11, 2008
    • level: 46
    chanelissweet wrote:
    hopefully there acting skills improve because on camp rock it was pretty bad

Hopefully they'll get better *fingers crossed*