this movie was definitely overhyped and the jonas bros CAN NOT act ***edit***

sweetie_tiffany

[1]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 5

if you ask me, that movie seemed like something disney made to show off a whole bunch of peoples talents i mean seriously who gets off the bus doin all those crazy things even if they are teenagers? and in real life if a radnom boy went around camp drumming on everything in sight, he wouldve gootten yelled at or recieved some type of negative attention. and just like with most singers, acting is NOT the jonas brothers strength. joe jonas over exaggerates when he acts. kevin doesnt isnt believable when he acted all goofy and stuff, nick was the best out of the 3 he was an ok actor but still bad. PLEASE let them not go into acting because it definitely is NOT their strong suit. with that being said, i say that the parts of the movie where they showed of their talents and the songs were ok. the atory was good in my opinion BUT it wasnt acted out well since its disney so they kinda made it less interesting. and disney kinda spoiled parts of the movie by showing us some of those scenes like when demi lovatos mom(on the movie) said she couldnt go to camp rock it was so obvious she was cause everyone watching knew she would find a way she was singing along side the jonas bros in the final song of the movie for crying out loud. anyways to make a LONG post short, the songs were good, the acting was DECENT but the jonas bros should just stick to singing and looking hot lol

EDIT: I DID NOT COME HERE TO HATE ON THE JONAS BROS I LIKE THEM IM JUST SAYING THIS MOVIE WAS WAY OVER HYPED AND THE JONAS BROS ARE WAAY BETTER AS SINGERS AND THEY SHOULD STICK TO THAT I DIDNT COME HERE TO DISS THEM

Edited on 06/23/2008 6:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OneTreeHill2WWE

[2]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 5

I agree with it being overhyped, but I thought the Jonas Brother were ok as actors. They didn't put on an oscar winning performance but they held their own.I thought that Camp Rock was good and all, but I was disapointed.

[3]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    Don't be such a hater. I thought the jonas brothers would end up sucking at acting, but they acually did really good. They were just as good as everyone else in the movie.

lae10

[4]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 40
    41225525557 wrote:
    Don't be such a hater. I thought the jonas brothers would end up sucking at acting, but they acually did really good. They were just as good as everyone else in the movie.

I agree. I think they did a great job acting, especially since it was their first movie. I loved the movie and I thought the whole cast did a great job.

BringOutBopit45

[5]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 11
    It amuses me when people totally diss the Jonas Brothers, but still love them cuz they're hott. Anyway, I thought they were pretty good actors for being singers first. And they're gonna have their own show soon, so get used to it.

racheeel

[6]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 18

I think the camp rock atmosphere was believable. They're all there to show off their talents, why would they get yelled for that?

I think as actors, it also depends on what they're given to work with. Compared the the Hannah Montana appearance, the brothers are definitely getting better. And once they start working on their show they can get used to it.

Edited on 06/21/2008 11:23am

Collegebound06

[7]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 32
    yeah overhyped and i wouldnt say all the jonas brothers cant act but kevin was definitely being cheesy

leeseygirl

[8]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 46
    OK, um, if you hated the movie then why would you want to waste your time in the forums?

Collegebound06

[9]Jun 21, 2008
    ur pleasant..b/c not everyone who likes the movie are going to be the only ones on the forum lol...ppl who dont like it cant be on?

leeseygirl

[10]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 46
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    ur pleasant..b/c not everyone who likes the movie are going to be the only ones on the forum lol...ppl who dont like it cant be on?

Oh, I can just ignore them I don't really have a problem with them. But, I mean, if I don't like a show I'm more likely to spend more time in the forum of one I do like and not cause a lot of drama with the fans of the show I don't like.

Collegebound06

[11]Jun 22, 2008
    understandable

youtube_tv

[12]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 25
    i agree with you, hsm 2 was over hyped, but it lived up to the standards. camp rock was over hyped, but didn't live up to the standards. i agree that they aren't that good at acting, i read reviews from magazines and the three things that the movie didn't really do good on was dancing, singing, and acting

lae10

[13]Jun 22, 2008
    racheeel wrote:

I think the camp rock atmosphere was believable. They're all there to show off their talents, why would they get yelled for that?

I think as actors, it also depends on what they're given to work with. Compared the the Hannah Montana appearance, the brothers are definitely getting better. And once they start working on their show they can get used to it.

I totally agree with that. They did a great job acting.

biggestlostfan

[14]Jun 22, 2008
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    yeah overhyped and i wouldnt say all the jonas brothers cant act but kevin was definitely being cheesy

b/c thats the character that was written for him? and he played it good, so i think that shows that he can act

i think all 3 acted good, they really got into their characters

jj91w

[15]Jun 22, 2008
    youtube_tv wrote:
    i agree with you, hsm 2 was over hyped, but it lived up to the standards. camp rock was over hyped, but didn't live up to the standards. i agree that they aren't that good at acting, i read reviews from magazines and the three things that the movie didn't really do good on was dancing, singing, and acting
    HSM2 lived up its hype

lae10

[16]Jun 22, 2008
    jj91w wrote:
    youtube_tv wrote:
    HSM2 lived up its hype

No, it didn't.

biggestlostfan

[17]Jun 22, 2008
    lae10 wrote:
    jj91w wrote:
    youtube_tv wrote:
    HSM2 lived up its hype

No, it didn't.

after the first hsm, i seriously banned myself from ever watching another, and i was forced to watch the first

lae10

[18]Jun 22, 2008
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    lae10 wrote:
    jj91w wrote:
    youtube_tv wrote:
    HSM2 lived up its hype

No, it didn't.

after the first hsm, i seriously banned myself from ever watching another, and i was forced to watch the first

I seriously didn't mind HSM at first, but then when it got so much advertisement, it made me sick seeing it everywhere I went.

jj91w

[19]Jun 22, 2008
    Yeah after all the advertisement I got sick of all the HSM movies.

lae10

[20]Jun 22, 2008
    jj91w wrote:
    Yeah after all the advertisement I got sick of all the HSM movies.

I know. Hannah Montana is like that now too.