this movie was definitely overhyped and the jonas bros CAN NOT act ***edit***

jj91w

[21]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 18
    yeah somewhat. But HSM who really needs a Dance along I mean come on Disney well do anything to play HSM movies more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

leeseygirl

[22]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 46
    Here's my opinion:

Camp Rock was really awesome. They're already talking about the sequel which tells me that soon Camp Rock will get just as old...which upsets me because some of my favorite stars are in this movie. HSM and HSM2 were really awesome but HSM3 is just ridiculous, I highly doubt I will waste my money and go see it in theatres. Their is also talk of an HSM4...hello their graduating in HSM3 what are they going to do: HSM4: High School Musical Goes to College? Like that even makes sense. I've already seen Joe and Demi plastered on T-Shirts. I hope that Disney doesn't go overboard with CR like it did with HSM...but the gold-digger's over Disney will as long as it makes them money. I feel especially sorry for Miley Cyrus who is like Disney's number-one source of income.

youtube_tv

[23]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 25
    leeseygirl wrote:
    Here's my opinion:

Camp Rock was really awesome. They're already talking about the sequel which tells me that soon Camp Rock will get just as old...which upsets me because some of my favorite stars are in this movie. HSM and HSM2 were really awesome but HSM3 is just ridiculous, I highly doubt I will waste my money and go see it in theatres. Their is also talk of an HSM4...hello their graduating in HSM3 what are they going to do: HSM4: High School Musical Goes to College? Like that even makes sense. I've already seen Joe and Demi plastered on T-Shirts. I hope that Disney doesn't go overboard with CR like it did with HSM...but the gold-digger's over Disney will as long as it makes them money. I feel especially sorry for Miley Cyrus who is like Disney's number-one source of income.

I would like to see a 3rd HSM but not in the theaters. i wouldn't waste my money to go watch it too and a 4th one is just taking it a little to far . also, i think they already did go overboard with Camp Rock already. it had a four day premiere weekend and on three different stations. that's unusually for a disney movie

nickel2006

[24]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 48
    Camp Rock was overhyped and Disney is already milking the movie. It's also overrated. It was a good movie but not great. I thought the Jonas Brothers did a good job with their acting though.

biggestlostfan

[25]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 11
    they are showing the 3rd one in theaters? wow ok... like i understand little kids will want to see it, but come on, do they really think that other people are going to pay and see it, when they will show it on disney ch. a million times? i dont think so...

lae10

[26]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 40
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    they are showing the 3rd one in theaters? wow ok... like i understand little kids will want to see it, but come on, do they really think that other people are going to pay and see it, when they will show it on disney ch. a million times? i dont think so...

I would watch it if it came on Disney just to see what's gonna happen, but there's no way I'm gonna pay money to see it in theaters.

ThereGoesHalo3

[27]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 32
    Well, it's there first try at their film debut. I don't know if they will, but in the future they might get help with their acting. But Camp Rock was advertised way toooo much than the first High School Musical.

radrobd

[28]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 54
    leeseygirl wrote:
    HSM and HSM2 were really awesome but HSM3 is just ridiculous, I highly doubt I will waste my money and go see it in theatres. Their is also talk of an HSM4...hello their graduating in HSM3 what are they going to do: HSM4: High School Musical Goes to College?

HSM 4 is supposed to start over with a brand new cast still set in high school

lae10

[29]Jun 23, 2008
    radrobd wrote:
    leeseygirl wrote:
    HSM and HSM2 were really awesome but HSM3 is just ridiculous, I highly doubt I will waste my money and go see it in theatres. Their is also talk of an HSM4...hello their graduating in HSM3 what are they going to do: HSM4: High School Musical Goes to College?

I don't really like that idea. That's pretty dumb.

radrobd

[30]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 54
    lae10 wrote:
    radrobd wrote:
    leeseygirl wrote:

Well, it's kind of like the new 90210 or Saved by the Bell: The New Class.

sweetie_tiffany

[31]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 5
    lae10 wrote:
    jj91w wrote:
    youtube_tv wrote:
    i agree with you, hsm 2 was over hyped, but it lived up to the standards. camp rock was over hyped, but didn't live up to the standards. i agree that they aren't that good at acting, i read reviews from magazines and the three things that the movie didn't really do good on was dancing, singing, and acting
    HSM2 lived up its hype
    No, it didn't.
    in ur opinion well maybe for us teenies t didnt but it did for the kiddies

sweetie_tiffany

[32]Jun 23, 2008
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    yeah overhyped and i wouldnt say all the jonas brothers cant act but kevin was definitely being cheesy
    b/c thats the character that was written for him? and he played it good, so i think that shows that he can act i think all 3 acted good, they really got into their characters
    by cheesy i think he meant cheesier than he was supposed to be

dudette2018

[33]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 17

leeseygirl wrote:
    Here's my opinion: Camp Rock was really awesome. They're already talking about the sequel which tells me that soon Camp Rock will get just as old...which upsets me because some of my favorite stars are in this movie. HSM and HSM2 were really awesome but HSM3 is just ridiculous, I highly doubt I will waste my money and go see it in theatres. Their is also talk of an HSM4...hello their graduating in HSM3 what are they going to do: HSM4: High School Musical Goes to College? Like that even makes sense. I've already seen Joe and Demi plastered on T-Shirts. I hope that Disney doesn't go overboard with CR like it did with HSM...but the gold-digger's over Disney will as long as it makes them money. I feel especially sorry for Miley Cyrus who is like Disney's number-one source of income.

I completely agree. The shows, movies and stars on Disney are all great and some of my favorite things on TV, but I don't want them to be on shirts, notebooks, UNDERWEAR...... I hope the same thing that they did with HSM doesn't happen with Camp Rock. Your right, poor Miley. What ISN'T her face on?

sweetie_tiffany

[34]Jun 23, 2008
    lae10 wrote:
    radrobd wrote:
    leeseygirl wrote:
    agreed

lae10

[35]Jun 24, 2008
    dudette2018 wrote:

leeseygirl wrote:
    Here's my opinion: Camp Rock was really awesome. They're already talking about the sequel which tells me that soon Camp Rock will get just as old...which upsets me because some of my favorite stars are in this movie. HSM and HSM2 were really awesome but HSM3 is just ridiculous, I highly doubt I will waste my money and go see it in theatres. Their is also talk of an HSM4...hello their graduating in HSM3 what are they going to do: HSM4: High School Musical Goes to College? Like that even makes sense. I've already seen Joe and Demi plastered on T-Shirts. I hope that Disney doesn't go overboard with CR like it did with HSM...but the gold-digger's over Disney will as long as it makes them money. I feel especially sorry for Miley Cyrus who is like Disney's number-one source of income.

I completely agree. The shows, movies and stars on Disney are all great and some of my favorite things on TV, but I don't want them to be on shirts, notebooks, UNDERWEAR...... I hope the same thing that they did with HSM doesn't happen with Camp Rock. Your right, poor Miley. What ISN'T her face on?

I agree with you. If Camp Rock is gonna get all that kind of advertisement, everyone who liked the movie, aren't gonna want to watch it anymore. It's gonna get really annoying seeing the characters on things everywhere you go.

sweetie_tiffany

[36]Jun 24, 2008
    lae10 wrote:
    dudette2018 wrote:

leeseygirl wrote:

I agree with you. If Camp Rock is gonna get all that kind of advertisement, everyone who liked the movie, aren't gonna want to watch it anymore. It's gonna get really annoying seeing the characters on things everywhere you go.
    the ironic thing is they were milking this movie b4 it even came out LOL

biggestlostfan

[37]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    lae10 wrote:
    dudette2018 wrote:

leeseygirl wrote:

well thats what disney does lol

tvjunky006

[38]Jun 24, 2008
    here is my opinion. disney was trying to make another hit like high school musical and hannah montana so that got a already popular group to sell it for them. the message of the movie was good because it taught kids to to be who you are. i don't know if i am just growing out of disney but when i saw that movie, it was so predictable but at the same time it wasn't realistic. if you really think about it, teenagers, at least the ones i know won't go around cheering on cheesy sugar coated songs and laughing at wack jokes and songs. i am not saying all of the movie is like that but most of it was. what normal person would get of a bus doing back flips and dancing. some songs were good but overall this movie was just not believable. i predicted everything right except for when tessa's posse member won the final jam. in conclusionm this movie was too hyped up and didn't dish it out like it was expected.

crzza

[39]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 49
    True that! It wasn't very good at ALL.

sweetie_tiffany

[40]Jun 25, 2008
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    sweetie_tiffany wrote:
    lae10 wrote:
    dudette2018 wrote:

leeseygirl wrote:

well thats what disney does lol
    lol but they only did that this time because they thought it would be another high school musical. when high school musical first premiered, they advertised it like a regular disney movie..