Why r people so crazy about Jonas Brothers?

lilhpchick

[21]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 9
    RockstarDX wrote:
    They just have the thing that can just grab girls to them. I think they're ok. But I don't get the hype about them either. Burning Up is catchy though.

Yea I love their new song.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lae10

[22]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 40
    lilhpchick wrote:
    RockstarDX wrote:
    They just have the thing that can just grab girls to them. I think they're ok. But I don't get the hype about them either. Burning Up is catchy though.

Yea I love their new song.

Their new song is awesome!

lilhpchick

[23]Jun 23, 2008
    This may sound strange. But the new song makes them sound a little more grown up.

racheeel

[24]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 18
    lilhpchick wrote:
    This may sound strange. But the new song makes them sound a little more grown up.

Definitely. I cant wait to hear the rest of the album.

lae10

[25]Jun 23, 2008
    racheeel wrote:
    lilhpchick wrote:

I can't wait to hear the rest of the album too.

lilhpchick

[26]Jun 23, 2008
    lae10 wrote:
    racheeel wrote:
    lilhpchick wrote:

Me Three

Where is your sig from, that has been bothering me because I cannot figure it out.

lae10

[27]Jun 23, 2008
    lilhpchick wrote:
    lae10 wrote:
    racheeel wrote:
    lilhpchick wrote:

Me Three

Where is your sig from, that has been bothering me because I cannot figure it out.

If you're talking about mine, it's from Supernatural.

Connie101

[28]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 14
    Well everyone I know likes them because they are cute lol!

AzureSkies

[29]Jun 26, 2008
    Uh, to all the fangirls, maybe we don't like them because it is not our tastes? Am I any less of a person just because I listen to metal instead of teen pop and find headbangers from Finland to be hotter than some boyband? Of course not. We all have opinions, and it is just fine if someone does not like them.

leeseygirl

[30]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 46
    The brothers as a group are amazing and as individuals they are truely inspiring! Kevin the respectful older brother whose fun responsible and to me seems like the real leader taking over the interviews and stuff. Joe is the cute funny guy every girl dreams of. Nick is the biggest inspriation because of his diabetes. Plus he writes the songs that make the girls cry (=P) The brothers are the real-deal package. There are so many things to love about them: They're cute, They're great singers, They're Christians, they're respectful and wholesome, THey're good to their fans, friends, and family alike, and most importantly they're just great guys over all. Its okay if some people don't like them, Its a matter of opinion that everyone needs to respect.

leeseygirl

[31]Jun 27, 2008
    • level: 46
    AzureSkies wrote:
    Uh, to all the fangirls, maybe we don't like them because it is not our tastes? Am I any less of a person just because I listen to metal instead of teen pop and find headbangers from Finland to be hotter than some boyband? Of course not. We all have opinions, and it is just fine if someone does not like them.

Its okay if you don't like them, not everyone has to. Thats why they have different artists and different types of music because everyone has different tastes.

insomniac360

[32]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 21
    While I respect the fans' opinions, I just have to disagree. IMO, the Jonas Brothers are a flavor-of-the-month band. They're following a long line of boy bands that consists of bands like Hanson, N*SYNC, and the Backstreet Boys. A group of young guys form a band. They get a record deal. They get famous and get legions of fangirls. The radio keeps airing their music. Their music becomes widely known. Then, they peak. They get the most fame they will ever get, but that's it. They will soon have nothing to win, and everything to lose. And, that is when a band inevitably goes downhill. If the Jonas Brothers were smart, they wouldn't do this whole Camp Rock/J.O.N.A.S. thing. That way, they would still be a success without having to raise the stakes. It isn't good to be in the spotlight for that long. Becoming more famous means you become more vulnerable. Becoming famous means paparazzi. The number of haters increases with the number of fans. The stress will be too much. It's already happening to Miley Cyrus. And, I don't want to see it happen to anymore poor, unsuspecting teen celebrities. It's horrible to witness such an event.
    Edited on 06/28/2008 12:07am

Alexwolff5218

[33]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 7
    i agree and there so hot and cute yeah!

AzureSkies

[34]Jun 28, 2008

insomniac360 wrote:
    While I respect the fans' opinions, I just have to disagree. IMO, the Jonas Brothers are a flavor-of-the-month band. They're following a long line of boy bands that consists of bands like Hanson, N*SYNC, and the Backstreet Boys. A group of young guys form a band. They get a record deal. They get famous and get legions of fangirls. The radio keeps airing their music. Their music becomes widely known. Then, they peak. They get the most fame they will ever get, but that's it. They will soon have nothing to win, and everything to lose. And, that is when a band inevitably goes downhill. If the Jonas Brothers were smart, they wouldn't do this whole Camp Rock/J.O.N.A.S. thing. That way, they would still be a success without having to raise the stakes. It isn't good to be in the spotlight for that long. Becoming more famous means you become more vulnerable. Becoming famous means paparazzi. The number of haters increases with the number of fans. The stress will be too much. It's already happening to Miley Cyrus. And, I don't want to see it happen to anymore poor, unsuspecting teen celebrities. It's horrible to witness such an event.

I agree. And even though I don't like theier music, the Jonas Brothers are good role models, and I wouldn't want to see them get corrupted.

biggestlostfan

[35]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 11
    leeseygirl wrote:
    The brothers as a group are amazing and as individuals they are truely inspiring! Kevin the respectful older brother whose fun responsible and to me seems like the real leader taking over the interviews and stuff. Joe is the cute funny guy every girl dreams of. Nick is the biggest inspriation because of his diabetes. Plus he writes the songs that make the girls cry (=P) The brothers are the real-deal package. There are so many things to love about them: They're cute, They're great singers, They're Christians, they're respectful and wholesome, THey're good to their fans, friends, and family alike, and most importantly they're just great guys over all. Its okay if some people don't like them, Its a matter of opinion that everyone needs to respect.

i agree with this

lae10

[36]Jun 29, 2008
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    leeseygirl wrote:

i agree with this

I agree with this too!

sfviewer

[37]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 27
    they got some really cool songs, i'm not that crazy about them but i like listening to some of their songs.

nickel2006

[38]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 48
    radrobd wrote:
    biggestlostfan wrote:
    completely agree i dont understand how people dont like them

Check this out:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-17-attacking-the-jonas-brothers

Kennedy really needs to learn to respect other people's lifestyle decisions. Like anyone cares what she thinks.

nickel2006

[39]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 48
    insomniac360 wrote:

I have to agree. I wish they would just drop this J.O.N.A.S. project and just continue with their music.

radrobd

[40]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 56

nickel2006 wrote:
    insomniac360 wrote:
    I have to agree. I wish they would just drop this J.O.N.A.S. project and just continue with their music.

I agree about J.O.N.A.S. At first, I was excited, but after "Camp Rock," it actually seems like a step backwards. They're big pop stars, why would they want to do a kids' TV show? Look at Miley Cyrus, although she's contractually bound to continue "Hannah Montana" for another season, she can't wait to leave that show and become a grown-up popstar, doing movies and whatnot.

Edited on 07/03/2008 10:49am