Will the writers make other couples in the second movie??

Lindz-Chan

[1]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 19
    I think they will. Since in HSM they basically hooked everybody up with someone i'd think they would do the same with Camp Rock. I would like to see Nate/Caitlyn (Nick and Alyson) Jason/Ella (Kevin and Anna). I'd even be ok with Nate/Tess if there were any other couples
    Edited on 08/27/2008 12:01am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rory_Jonas

[2]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 3

Agreed. Disney seems to like pairing characters off. I really would like to see a Nate/Caitlyn pairing also, I actually thought they would be a couple in the first one, as I imagined the other 2 JB to be leads and also Jason/Ella as they're both so ditzy, or they could go for the opposites attract thing and put Jason with Peggy, but i think I'd prefer Jella. But apparently the JB are going to get more equal screentime now. Ofcourse let's hope for a Shane/Mitchie proper kiss also.

leeseygirl

[3]Dec 22, 2008
    • level: 46
    For some reason I'm thinking Tess/Jason because like (for example) in HSM Zeke is too dumb to realize that Sharpay is putting him down and all that jazz. I think Caitlyn/Nate works good :]. Peggy/Baron maybe? Ella/Sander? And IDK about a Mitchie/Shane kiss because recently, Demi said that she hasn't ever kissed a JoBro because it'd be too weird because she sees them as brothers...