Camp

NBC (ended 2013)

Camp Fan Reviews (5)

7.2
  • Too bad it has been cancelled

I did enjoy the show and was hoping for more. guess not
  • Wish there was more!! Camp is the perfect summer show!

It was such a great little summer series. I will miss it and all the amazing characters in the show. There is not enough good funny, heart-filled, little bit of drama and overall a well acted series like this one!! It's really a shame because it was everything I could have wanted from a nice summer show!!!
  • TV needs summer camp shows

I love shows about summer camp. This show is fun to watch. I hope to see more of it in the future.
  • This show is truly awesome, so do give it a try, you won't regret it

This show is truly amazing, with lots and I mean lots of heart and soul! And it keep's getting better and better by the minute with the each new episode week by week, and that's a fact! And don't get me wrong, the pilot episode was like really really good, so that is indeed astonishing how the already wonderful show still can improve and make something incredible out of already brilliant material! The cast on this show is so extremely talented and doing truly a spot on job, making this show truly a must see thing, at least for me that is sure that way! And dare I say that some part of Bunheads spirit lives on in this show as well... because for me Camp has the same heart, sweet soul and thoughtfulness in every of its episodes as Bunheads has in theirs, especially since all these amazing characters do make us care for them more and more each time we see them, creating this truly unique and charming show, with some drama, craziness and sweetness all mixed in one truly amazing mix with lots of heart which is the Camp!
  • good witty show

I found the first season of Camp, Fun, witty and light hearted. Will definitely tune in for the second season. Buzz, Roger and the Gay dads are hilarious. great characters