Campus Ladies Forums

Oxygen (ended 2007)

cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

design_ski

[1]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 2
    I regret to inform you all that Campus Ladies has been cancelled. It was the only TV show I watched with any degree of regularity, I absolutely loved the cast, the writing, and everything else about it, and I'm super depressed about it being pulled. Most importantly, though, I'm PISSED THE *beep* OFF!!!!!! I'm writing Oxygen the nastiest email I can bring myself to write, and I encourage all fans of the show to do the same. Here's Oxygen's "TV feedback" email address: feedback@oxygen.com Let 'er rip, boys and girls! I'll let you all know when the DVDs come out. How awesome would it be if we pulled a Family Guy and bring the show back just on the weight of the DVD sales? A girl can dream... This show should've been on HBO, not on stupid *beep* Oxygen... :-( Best, Jenn. Visit my campus ladies myspace http://www.myspace.com/jt9989
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jessicazi

[2]Mar 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    I thought that the first season was funnier, but I wonder if this HUGE space between the seasons was a factor in lower ratings...

telvisnostic

[3]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 52

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

That's just upsetting.  Hopefully they release it on dvd.

siskorayleonard

[4]Mar 24, 2007
    • level: 1

Where did you get your information from that this show was cancelled?  There is nothing about it anywhere on official forums or websites.  My only reason for doubting this, besides obvious denial, is that the second season only ended this February and it's common for shows to have large gaps between seasons.  Take Monk for instance, everyone thought it was cancelled and was simply a show that literally cycled yearly.

Many thanks,

Chris

Edited on 03/24/2007 10:09pm

design_ski

[5]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 2
    I have been keeping in touch with Amir/Abdul and others from the cast on myspace! I almost pooped a brick when I found them and they started talking to me. It's really them! Derek and Amir e-mailed me on march 22 when they heard the news. You can find them in my top 20. All are real (Jonah/ Guy, Derek/ Drew, the twins Nicole & Natalie, Amir/ Abdul, Miranda/ Paige and others) Joan and Barri's pages are ones that I made so it's not really them. Check it out! http://www.myspace.com/jt9989 I have tons of pictures up!

siskorayleonard

[6]Mar 25, 2007
    Wow, very cool!!!  Thanks so much for the link

siskorayleonard

[7]Mar 26, 2007

Dang!  You're right, the message came frim the Campus Ladies themselves frim Myspace. 

BUMMER!