Can You Teach My Alligator Manners?

Saturday 10:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered Jun 21, 2008 Between Seasons

Can You Teach My Alligator Manners? Fan Reviews (6)

2.8
  • How about Can you teach my alligator how to get out of the house? I didn't expect this type of show.

This show makes no sense. First off this guy shows up with an alligator named Al and then Al does the wrong thing while the owner tries to teach the alligator to do the right thing. Thats stupid and make no sense. First off, who has an alligator as a pet!? Alligators can eat you and they aren't supposed to have manners. Its basically like their decision. They live in marshes and wetlands too. Who lets this boy have an alligator as a pet anyways? If its his parents, they need to go to jail for trying to kill its son and themselves. Two, this show has a basic solution every single episode. They put 2 squares. One has him with manners, and 1 has him being all psychotic or some other behavior. Now everyone knows what manners are so if you didn't answer he'll say "Yes this square is right! Thank you!" If I was to answer back to him I would say " Go back to school kid, you're crazy, almost everyone knows that and most of all, your show sucks!" Well this is my review on this dumb show. See ya.