How anyone can call this "show" anything newsworthy is a joke. There is too much horsing around between the announcers to the point that often Jeff races through the weather just to fit it into the time slot. The giggling of Beverly and Marci is sickening. There are world issues and local issues that should be announced and they are becoming less and less. This is not NEWS, but a gabfest show!
As a fan of Canada Am .... I see there are two gentlemen hosting the show with Jeff today ( Aug 26th) I am hoping this is a temporary change for today only ... They simply are not Beverly and Marci the chemistry just isn't there ... please do not make this a permanent change ...
Consider me one of your faithful fans, I have been watching your show for years, loved all the very important material and subjects you discuss through your show, loved all the presenters , they all know in depth how to manage a presentation in a very high hosting profile.
Being an architect and interior designer, it hurts me to see the show that I woke each day to watch, is lacking the image that it should have, so the outside would match the core!
I will conclude my points as follows:
1. THE STILL BACKGROUND IS ABSOLUTELY BORING-!! The Canadian nature is the richest in the world with beauty and unbelievably spectacular environment that could be presented as still form , changed every season month- or it could be presented as motion film also, we can take an example; the backgrounds of Wheel of Fortune ,it changes every week! We can settle for each season!!!
2. PLEASE CHANGE THE STUDIO INTERIOR DESIGN!! We can take an example the way Merlyn Dennis show been transformed into a wonderful Canadian live show, the background , designed very carefully to suit the taste and in current look that reflects the lifestyle of the people living the modern life! I will do that design myself for free if you agree with my opinion!!!
3. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU HAVE A FASHION STYLIST TO LOOK AFTER THE SHOW HOSTS WARDROBE!! The ladies on this set are the most high profile amazing hosts in any show on CTV programs!! Beverly with that wonderful skin tone and beautiful eyes, yet the hair do has not change for I don't know how long! It does not do anything to her face, the makeup is too abrupt! And what with this clumsy fashion, it is a disaster!! A tope charcoal to the lightest skin on our television!!! Who approved that!? Marcy my favourite of all since forever! With her Smokey voice that calms anyone and determines everyone to listen to; please someone puts her in floral reddish cinnamon tones next to her olive skin tone!! The lines that both put on are not suitable for their body at all!!! Please there is always Holt Renfrew!!And others...The Bay; Melanie Lane; BCBG...etc;
4. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, REVITALIZE THE DIRECTION OF THE PROGRAM The show is stuck on the scenario of the three hosts sitting down on that sofa for hours!! I know that the directors of the show and in the capacity of CTV are capable of doing way more active show than three or four members sitting down on an ancient sofa , while the rest of Toronto are running in the morning like the bees out from the beehive!! We need some action here. Please!
5. INTRODUCE SOME MORE LIVE MUSIC The show can use an additional stage set for performances , specially to promote new or familiar talents , please with a design set suitable for each individual, we cannot put Joanne Arden in the same atmosphere of Hedley for example!!!
I am writing to you with heart full of love for this show, which I consider to be my own Morning Coffee, It has to be the most important and rich Coffee of the day, otherwise the day would be ruined!!
Canada AM runs for 2.5 hours on weekday mornings; they do the news, the weather, financial news, business news, entertainment... you name it, they do it. They also have weekly correspondents who keep people updated on health and fitness, consumer products, technology... again, you name it, and they do it. Sometimes they have musical guests as well.
As far as being an information show goes, Canada AM delivers the news. The only thing is, if you watch all 2.5 hours of it, you're going to hear the same things over and over, as they tend to repeat a lot of the news stories. They try to put a different angle on things, but still... Basically, if you want an enjoyable news type morning show, this is a good one to watch in Canada. They have interesting segments that feature different parts of the country, but you don't need to watch the whole thing.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!