Candid Camera

ABC (ended 2004)

dan62tvt

Candid Camera Fan Reviews (3)

• This show is great! I like how they put people in akward positions, such as being asked to return a toothpick from some food they were sampling or pay for food before by shop for it at a normal store...

This show is great! I like how they put people in akward positions, such as being asked to return a toothpick from some food they were sampling or pay for food before by shop for it at a normal store. All these things make this show a one of a kind and also make it very interesting to watch. Every peron has a different reaction to the situation or joke that is being played on them. When they were done using the people, they would say, "Smile, you're on 'Candid Camera'!". Then, usually, everyone has a good laugh.

I'm done.
  • I had a good laugh out of watching Candid Camera. In fact, not that the show was particularly humorous but there was something special, something unique that brought a smile to my face when I watched this.

I had a good laugh out of watching Candid Camera. In fact, not that the show was particularly humorous but there was something special, something unique that brought a smile to my face when I watched this. Definitely one of the highlights of my television experience this month.I love this story very much!!!
  • Everyone knows this show! It is so great!

7.7
    OK, this has to be like the longest running show ever! My grandma grew up watching this, my mom grew up watching this, and I grew up watching this. I love to watch their faces when they find out they have been tricked! Especially when they make a big deal!