Cane

Brotherhood

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2007 on CBS

• Well written if you are trying to attract an audience which consists entirely of chimpanzees...

"Alex is in for some serious trouble when Senator Barnes resigns and their ethanol deal hangs on the line" Ethanol deal...wow how exciting, the tension is killing me. This episode makes me think, what goes through the writers head when they are writing this show? It almost must be too boring to even find out. The same problems yet again, I don't need to go into detail if you have read my past reviews. The story this episode was yet again, a combination of everything which makes a show bad and I still find it hard to believe the show is still going. I know this is the fourth time I said id stop watching, but now I mean it, I will not watch this show anymore...at all...ever...forever....anymore. Fin.
  • A nice trip through the Duque world and the pitfalls they take to secure their business and family. In this episode the Quioness murder was put to rest after a detective comes after Alex and Santos hard. Santos is arrested and all indicators

A nice trip through the Duque world and the pitfalls they take to secure their business and family. In this episode the Quioness murder was put to rest after a detective comes after Alex and Santos hard. Santos is arrested and all indicators point to him being charged with the murder. The Samuels try to rock Santos into a confession before his arrest and Alex loses his deal due to his senator friends scandal. This all leads up to a wonderful sequence in which Santos and Vegas are put in two di fferent rooms and we wonder in agony if Santos will talk. In the end we find it's a ruse by the police that didn't pan out. I figured that Santos had moved a body before and they really didn't have anything on him but it was edge of the seat till the final scene. Which was Santos and Alex walking out victorious and the police with zero. Frank gives Alex an alibi after Alex's police friend questions a phone call to Alex by Santos at the time they were supposed to be together. Nice tension filled episode and with Frank having one over Alex I can't wait to see where the show goes from here.