Cane Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Episode Discussion:"All Bets Are Off"(11/13/07)

What did you think?

danharr

[1]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 45
    Don't believe the rating some liar gave it a low score and it hasn't even aired yet please discuss here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

demon784

[2]Nov 14, 2007
    • level: 4

anybody know what song jamie was listening to on the tv when the mom came in?

it sounded new.

danharr

[3]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 45
    Good episode and although it's entertaining I can't believe Alex got in deeper with the gangsters. This is on par with Franks insistance on getting into one trouble or another. I love how evil they made Mr. Samuels lying on his daughter to the FBI wow what a ba***rd!

mariposa06

[4]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    Now I see why papi Duque didn't give Frank or Henry control of the family business. Frank's gambling is really "off the charts" WOW! ....a $90,00 expense report. I hope hefinds out about Alex and Ellis's previous involvement....then I bet he would break off with her. Frank now seems so weak in this epiosode. Ellis deserves the bad treatment by her father.......no wonder she is trying to spy on Alex....she is a "woman scorned". Henry's attachement to the new master blender..Terry should be an interesting development also

Herodite777

[5]Nov 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    Were Alex and Ellis together before?

That's one question I asked. I think Samuels was totally despicable, and I'm surprised he hasn't kicked his daughter out yet.

angrodpallanen

[6]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 22
    Nice episode, especially for Alona Tal from who I am so glad is a main character, anyway, nice development for Frank's addiction. And finally the evil line between father and daughter Samuel is clear. Him turning against his daughters gives Polly Walker's character that next step. She couldn't be torn between good and evil forever right?