Cane Forums

CBS (ended 2007)

Episode Discussion:"One Man Is An Island"(11/08/07)

what did you think?

danharr

[1]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 45
    This weeks episode please discuss here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Katie_89_07

[2]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 5
    I like the whole fact of man defending his family (with alex and henry) but I am looking for more. I liked the episode, but it seems like the wheels keep spinning but it isn't going anywhere. It's just the same thing over and over again, but I'd like to see where the putting Joe in jail goes

danharr

[3]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 45
    Great episode and yes the wheel keeps spinning but unlike Lost at least it's with a purpose and the actors make the repetition quite enjoyable. I like that Frank is in the loop now about the Samuels and Alex finding a way to take Joe out of the picture was great. Plus the PI may be spooked off the case or despite his declaration may switch sides. I was so afraid of this show turning into New York Undercover with the musical guest of the week but that was a small part and was done well. I really would like to meet the person that gave this episode a 1 rating before it aired and I really wish we could stop people like that.

Katie_89_07

[4]Nov 8, 2007
    • level: 5
    Yeah, that's probably I keep waiting for it week after week haha. When I saw the previews before the pilot ever showed on tv I didn't think I'd like it at all, but I keep tuning in week after week