Cane

Hurricane

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 11, 2007 on CBS

7.9
  • Well if it's an episode that takes place during a hurricane it's going to be interesting to say the least. This was a fun edge of your seat episode with the hurricane being the least of the characters problems. Alex and Frank have to

Well if it's an episode that takes place during a hurricane it's going to be interesting to say the least. This was a fun edge of your seat episode with the hurricane being the least of the characters problems. Alex and Frank have to use their wits to escape 3 home invaders who from the word go had the intention of murdering them after stealing their valuables. Great action as they try to escape and eventually turn the tables on their captors. Alex's bodyguard and his son had a great scene being stuck in a warehouse waiting for the hurricane to subside. We got some great background on him as he told the story of his trip to America. Silly scene with Alex's wife getting stuck in an elevator guess they don't have stairs in the art museum? Good action packed episode liked every minute of it.
  • Hurricane was riveting in plot and character.

Hurricane was exciting tonight. The fear of the impending storm, the looters invading the Duque residence, Santo and Artie trying to get home, Isabel stuck in an elevator and Henry finding Terry with a husband.

I was touched by Santo's story to Artie, with his "altered" ending for the child's sake. I loved how Alex and Frank together overpowered the looters and showed a bond between them that is not always visible.

It seems that Isabel finally put Hudson in his place in a very un-subtle way. Loved it!

I'm not sure about the relationship between Henry and Terry at this point. She's married, then divorced and then touched by his saving the dog? Hmmm. Maybe that will morph into something less complicated. All of this leaving me to want more!