Cane

One Man Is An Island

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 06, 2007 on CBS

• This show gets better every week. It's a relief to see that Alex finally has some ammunition of his own against Samuels. Also,glad to see that Frank can better understand what Alex has been trying to do. Hopefully, it will bring the family even closer.

One of my favorite episodes so far. Very glad to see that Pancho finally told Frank the family secret and that he immediately told Ellis where to go, though I'm sure we haven't seen the end of that relationship. I absolutely love that Alex finally has some useful information he can use against Joe Samuels, too. (I can't wait for next week's show.) Even Henry showed his family loyalty this week defending his niece by kicking that video-taping jerk's butt. And Alex playing "the Cuban Official" was perfection. I also thought the scene where Alex put his young son to bed was very touching. Come to think of it, every episode is my fave. It just gets better and better.
  • Makes me wonder what alex is going to do about the business.

This episode kind of makes me wonder what is going to happen with alex and the company i think he is going to def. get joe sammuels in some big trouble, he may be sent away but when i saw previews for the next episode i kind of wondered what is going on because joe sammuels daughter she gets more into every show an i really dont like her she is kind of a b*tch and it kinda pisses me off when shes around because frank should know what shes up to, im glad henry beat that dudes ass though that was relieving i knew that kid was trouble from the beginning.