Cane

Open and Shut

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 18, 2007 on CBS

• Please bring this show back and bring your rating way up. Skip the reality shows, there is nothing real about them.

Why would you take off a top show like Cane and put on all those reality shows. My husband and I always looked forward to this show. He just asked about it again today, so I thought I would check it out. I don't see any where that it will be back. We would all be better off without so much reality. Jimmy Smits was so sexy in that show. Raoowwww!! I wouldn't kick him out of my bed..... Please think about putting on more drama shows and a lot less reality... We would certainly be watching a lot more TV.....
  • I agree with the other person's review that Jimmy Smit's walk was as sexy if not sexier than Denzel's walk and to have him walk away in the rain to Marvin Gaye singing "Trouble Man" was genius !

I hope this show doesn't end yet...but if it does please let HBO pick it up......I'm lighting a candle.People that are ctiticizing the violence should turn to Mr Rogers neighborhood and watch that. Also the guy that called the last 2 episodes abismal should look in the mirror. Is he jealous of Jimmy Smits and all of the handsome Cubanos in this series.....if so quit watching it ! This was a dynamite episode and made me wonder now...who the real killer is. Also where was Ellis Samuels during all of this and is Ramon really trying to help Alex? Frank is acting his usual weak pathetic self, and I'm glad Henry stood by Alex when Frank said that he didn't thinf of Alex as a real "brother" ....after all Alex has done for their family and getting Frank out of his gambling debts he has no gratitude.. what so ever. In a way I think he and Ellis framed Alex.
  • Biggest family drama since Dallas!

Best episode yet. This one really gave room for the show to go in many different directions. I loved the last scene as well. And you can't beat the music!
    Last week I wondered where the show would go with the murder of Joe Samuels. With him gone, who would be the arch enemy? I think Franks character is multi-faceted and has endless possibilities. As well as the back story behind Ellis Samuels, is it me was there something in the past between her and Alex? And with pretty much every Duque family member having a motive for the Samuels murder. This show had better not be over! I am more than ready to see what unfolds next in the biggest family drama since Dallas!
  • The ending walk off in the rain with "Trouble Man" playing, was awesome. Pat someone one the back for that one. Watching Jimmy Smits walk was almost as sexy as Denzel's walk.

The show was good. The show was really good. The scene where Joe Samuels died was very realistic. He was hateful to the end. That kind of hatred does follow one to the grave. I like Frank being honest, but he is a little too honest. How can you not care about someone you grew up with - whether they are a blood relative or not. The ending was one of the best I've seen - walking off, in the rain to "Trouble Man" was a stroke of genius. I want more of the Duques - more of Alex Vega. I don't need any more of his son and new bride. Thanks for not going there last night.
  • Despite some minor details in the story line this episode was fitting end to the year if not the series. Some debate is going if this was the last episode and whether the show will comeback. If not the final scene with Alex walking in the

Despite some minor details in the story line this episode was fitting end to the year if not the series. Some debate is going if this was the last episode and whether the show will comeback. If not the final scene with Alex walking in the rain after walking away from it all and a huge disappointment with Marvin Gaye's trouble man in the background was classic. The episode itself was a quaint little character study. We see Alex's evolution from hardcore Duque fighter to Alex Vega a man with his own destiny to find. Seeing how he'll do this without the Duque name behind him and the main suspect in the Samuels murder dead will be quite interesting hope the show comes back.