Cane

The Perfect Son

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 11, 2007 on CBS

• An instant classic! If you are not watching this show... you don't know what you're missing!!

The last two episodes of this show have been superb! But this one had me on the edge of my seat for the entire episode! From the writing, the acting, everything was magnificent!

It all started with the day of the wedding, everything seems so normal, so cheerful, and peaceful (heck! even the color theme of the wedding is... pink!) but this is a drama about what's underneath, so obviously there had to be something wrong... and oh my! From the begining we find out that Joe Samuels is planning something so suprise everyone at the wedding (it reminded me a little bit of Malefica from the Sleeping Beauty... "Because-you-didn't-invite-me-then-you'll-pay" sorta way)

After that, the tension starts to grow... Rebecca has a big secret that needs to confess to Jamie (we know what it is, but I will not spoil it for you), and the whole mistery about what's gonna happen with the Samuel's surprise is just enough to finish biting my nails!

Many things happen after that, things I'm sure many other posters will summarize, so I'll skip to the end... OH MY!!!! the ending!! that cliffhanger! no words! I'm in shock! I can't wait for the next episode to clearify who shot "him" (i have my theories).

ps. Jimmy Smith's performance on this episode deserves the EMMY! definitelly (well... this one and Damian Lewis' on Life)