Cane

The Two Alex Vegas

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 09, 2007 on CBS

7.6
  • A very special episode, but not in the good way...

1.1
    Ok I know I said in my last review that I would never watch this show again, rather dramatically might I add, but when I saw the trailer for this episode I just thought...WOW maybe I was wrong. Guess what, I was wrong about been wrong. My main question about this episode is...What happened? Cause I didn't see anything. Nothing happened thats what! Just read the summary, that basically shows how little happened because of how short it is. A show about a new business plan...how exciting. I fell asleep again but I still managed to watch the episode because I recorded it accidentally (I was supposed to record the football). Nothings changed, everything is still bad, I will never watch this show again.
  • Show is getting really good!

The show is getting really good. But the ratings will tell about it as it is on with a tough Tuesday 10pm schedule. With SVU & Boston Legal. Alex is faced with running both his business and dealing with his two greedy brothers. Who just want it for the money and not for family honor unlike what Alex is doing. Henry is a real scum with him and strip club money. While Alex is doing all he can to keep the family name with the family honor. Meanwhile, on a personal note, Alex's son is engaged. Really great show that I hope does well.
  • Very boring show? I think so.

1.7
    Cane. In my opinion this is just another excuse to fill air time. I tuned in for the first 2 episodes and it was like some lame Columbian cartel drama with this main actor who ive seen before but never remember his name. Ya so is a pretty lame show with C actors and bad plot. From now on in the review i am just trying to fill up space so it qualifies as a review. Cane is a television show airing on Tuesdays on a channel between three and thirteen. Who actually likes sushi? Oh well this is my review for Cane.

P.S. - This is not a very good show.
  • Good episode as Alex continues to struggle with being head of the company. I really didn't see why they called it the two Alex Vegas I didn't see any split personality or mood swing behavior. What I did see was Frank and Henry challenge Alex

Good episode as Alex continues to struggle with being head of the company. I really didn't see why they called it the two Alex Vegas I didn't see any split personality or mood swing behavior. What I did see was Frank and Henry challenge Alex with Frank working in hand with the Samuels to discredit and undermine Alex. Then Henry goes against him because he won't front him money for a stupid night club. More doors were opened for the rest of the season with these events and on top of that Alex's son just got engaged! Fun episode with lots of subterfuge and backstabbing really loving this night time soap.