We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Caprica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Episode Synopsis - Eps 14-18

Fractal_

[1]Dec 19, 2010
    • level: 3

How can it be that there are no episode synopses for these?

They have already been seen in Canada so there should be some reviews and synopses?

Is this now just US TV or is everybody in denial that these shows have already aired?

Regards,

Fractal

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Helostwin

[2]Dec 19, 2010
    • level: 18
    I think there are no ep synopsises written as a consideration to the people in other countries (USA, Britian, Ireland, Australia etc) who haven't seen the final eps. The eps have only been shown in Canada nowhere else. Be a little considerate to the rest of the world outside Canada who watched Caprica.

kanniballl

[3]Jan 3, 2011

What's annoying, is the last time I checked iTunes hadn't updated the available episodes yet. I'd be glad to pay the HD price to watch the last 3 or 4 episodes.

I guess I have to wait for them to release the DVD before iTunes has it available.

It was the same thing with Defying Gravity. Canada got to watch the final episodes close to what would've been their original air dates. Meanwhile in the US I had to wait until the box set until the last few episodes were released on iTunes.

Helostwin

[4]Jan 3, 2011
    The final eps will be shown in the USA on Tuesday Jan 4 from 6pm to 11pm (EST).