Caprica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

What did you think of "Dirteaters" (1x15)? *SPOILER ALERT*

alecs777

[1]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 11

For those of you that live in Canada or downloaded the episode, did you like it? Caprica always had this effect on me, no matter how bad or slow it would get, I couldn't quit. It was always intriguing enough for me to keep going. With only 4 episodes left, including this one, I do feel the series is moving forward somehow, albeit very slow, with the characters and that's a good thing. I could possible care less for Joseph and Sam Adama's future but I did enjoy their flashbacks and Clarice didn't have much to do this episode.

What I did like was Daniel's storyline. I am loving the idea of him and Amanda going to New Cap City to try and find Zoe and I hope the resurrection program will be finished by the end of the series.

Edited on 11/20/2010 3:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DanielRichards0

[2]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 7
    alecs777 wrote:

For those of you that live in Canada or downloaded the episode, did you like it? Caprica always had this effect on me, no matter how bad or slow it would get, I couldn't quit. It was always intriguing enough for me to keep going. With only 4 episodes left, including this one, I do feel the series is moving forward somehow, albeit very slow, with the characters and that's a good thing. I could possible care less for Joseph and Sam Adama's future but I did enjoy their flashbacks and Clarice didn't have much to do this episode.

What I did like was Daniel's storyline. I am loving the idea of him and Amanda going to New Cap City to try and find Zoe and I hope the resurrection program will be finished by the end of the series.

I'm just happy the story is moving forward instead of stalling for time, because they realized how little story that actually had to tell, now maybe they will get somewhere with the story before they run out of episodes.

Helostwin

[3]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 17
    You folks really should put a *SPOILER* alert on this thread for the fans here in the States who haven't seen the unaired eps. Thanks