Caprica Forums

Syfy (ended 2010)

Why ?????

Tangkapan

[1]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 11

Why do the creators of these good shows always bring in these annoying charakters like Amanda Graystone??

Always confused and on the edge to crazyness???

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Spinobreaker

[2]Apr 4, 2010
    • level: 10
    because thats reality, theres always some crazy person, you might know them, they might be your best friend, they might be your worst enemy, they might not even show it, but they are there.
    The world isn't made up of perfect people, and shes far from it, thats what makes it real

Jacks_Son

[4]Apr 7, 2010
    • level: 13

Tangkapan wrote:

Why do the creators of these good shows always bring in these annoying charakters like Amanda Graystone??

Always confused and on the edge to crazyness???

Okay, how should a parent who has just lost their child act? I think she's suffering from quite obvious depression. This is how a real person would react. Look at Joe Adama; he's obsessed with finding his daughter's avatar and has all but abandoned his son Willie. Sam is practically raising the boy himself.

I think "Caprica" is a VERY interesting show. It pushes the boundaries and tries to make you think. The acting is stellar and the CGI is magnificent. Look at their use of colors to differentiate the avatar world (muted grays and a soft image) as opposed to the real world where the colors are so vibrant they almost leap out at you.

The plot can be a bit slow at times, but I'm fascinated by all the different stories. Graystone's attempt to have Zoe reveal herself in the U-87. Tamara's growth from a frightened little girl to the master of the virtual world and a virtual bada$$ herself.

I think it's good stuff. If the show isn't for some of you, then move along to something else.